So, when Thanksgiving rolled around, the 48-year-old singer was more than ready for a fun break relaxing with family - and, of course, boyfriend Blake Shelton - in Shelton's native Oklahoma.
Gwen Stefani wrapped her busy U.S. Thanksgiving holiday by jetting into Los Angeles, California on Friday (24Nov17) to meet fans at her holiday pop-up store.
The singer's message accompanied a photo of her smiling while Shelton kisses her cheek.
The couple of two years has much to be thankful for this month (Nov17), including Blake being named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, his new album Texoma Shore hitting the top of Billboard's U.S. Country Albums chart, and the release of Gwen's festive new album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas.
The New Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10 Porsche Available at Telkom
The Chinese company Huawei took a chance and released in 2017 several gadgets, two of which Mate 10 and the Pro version. Deals and pricing for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro can be viewed here and for the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design here.
Check out a video of Gwen's meet and greet below...
Stefani's Southern Californian family didn't look a bit out of place in Shelton's southwest terrain, with all appearing to be having a great time.
She met with a sweet little girl and even a fan who had Gwen's portrait tattooed on her arm!
- Comcast Corp (NASDAQ:CMCSA) Q2 2017 Sentiment
- Oppo launches A79, a new bezel-less smartphone with OLED display
- Impeach rap vs Sereno should've been junked: law expert
- Zimbabwe: la retraite contrainte mais bien dotée de Robert Mugabe
- PEMRA orders restoration of news channels
- In Panchmahal seat, BJP ignores saas for bahu, triggers family row
- 'Beyhadh' fame popular TV actor Piyush Sahdev arrested on rape charges
- Nike va signer un chèque historique et monstrueux au PSG — PSG
- PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Planned Parallel Convention By Some Members
- Air Lease Corporation (AL) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.88 Per Share