"We can play with two strikers together in the middle".
The South American stars have scored 10 goals each this season but have not started a Premier League game together since September.
So Guardiola is nearly certain to keep it going for today's league trip to Huddersfield.
"I'm a big fan of his and it's great to play alongside him".
"I'm pretty sure [I will be criticised for it], especially when we are not going to win, definitely", he said.
Now we have a relaxing press conference but I assure you we are going to lose games and then the debate will happen again about whether the way we play is acceptable for the league or not.
"Until now I decide to play in that way and I decide on one or the other".
North Korea reportedly replaces border guards after soldier's defection
Although Oh shares some interests with his counterparts in the wealthy, capitalist South, there are key differences, said Lee. At least three or four F-35 stealth aircraft will also participate, South Korean reports said.
"They have to know they have to play well, because if not they have another guy with the same level and quality to play". They have an wonderful relationship.
"But they will play many, many games without Mendy because they can play together". "Until now I made a decision to play in this way [with one striker] and, out of respect for the other one, they have to know they have to play good".
And Guardiola conceded that the prospect of having to alternate between Argentina striker Aguero and Brazil forward Jesus on a regular basis will provide a serious test of his man-management skills, even if there will be occasions when he plays them together. Sergio is more experienced and is a nice guy, a really nice guy, and Gabriel as well.
"Until now I decide to play in that way and I decide one or the other one but I want to see that they have to compete with each other".
City have set an electric pace in the opening months of the season, as Guardiola has got to grips with the Premier League.
"What we have done well is a outcome of what we did last season", he explains.
"We played more centrally with Sergio and of course we can do that".
"But we always work on the principles of what we believe in".
- La start-list des relais mixtes d'Östersund — Biathlon
- PEMRA orders restoration of news channels
- Syracuse gets run over in season finale by Boston College 42-14
- Mertens justifie son refus du Barça — Naples
- Conflicting Reports On If There Will Be A Women's Royal Rumble
- Iran Claims US Responsible For 'Atrocities' Via Support for Saudi Arabia
- L1 - Les compos officielles de Nice - Lyon
- Man charged with nine offences after New Romney collision
- Charest écorche l'UPAC et s'en prend aux médias — Congrès du PLQ
- George HW Bush Longest-Living US President in History