Stephen Titland, 49, was busted for trying to break into an unmarked police vehicle with cops inside..
Stephen Titland, 49, had been caught on surveillance camera trying to break into seven vehicles parked along a street in Trinity Oaks, Florida, last Tuesday, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said. However, all the doors were locked and nothing was stolen.
Instead, the unmarked Pasco Sheriff's Office vehicle was full of the sheriff's office's Strategic Targeted Area Response Team members who promptly arrested the man, who had already been on probation for felony burglary and criminal mischief.
Vegas massacre survivor killed in hit-and-run
He doesn't deserve that", said Denise. "I think if I could have done differently, he wouldn't have been on that road". His wife says that the memories of the shooting were "really messing with his head".
Titland allegedly attempted to break into an unmarked patrol vehicle with the Strategic Targeted Area Response (STAR) unit sitting inside it.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office took to Facebook to describe the situation.
Analysts positively identified Titland as the same man from the attempted burglaries the night before, authorities said.
- Swiss National Bank Sells 7300 Shares of Suncor Energy Inc. (SU)
- Heathrow security worker arrested in toilets as police seize 7kg of cocaine
- EasyJet plc (EZJ) Rating Reiterated by JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Oscar Pistorius' murder sentence more than doubled on appeal
- Canadiens' Price plans to return Saturday against Buffalo
- Jay Cutler out, Matt Moore will start for Dolphins vs. Patriots
- ME man charged with attempted murder in Manchester shooting
- Sarah Rohde and toddler die after auto crashes into bear Thanksgiving day
- (FOXA) Position Lifted by Van ECK Associates Corp
- Conditions in favour of Bristol de Mai at Haydock