Stephen Titland, 49, was busted for trying to break into an unmarked police vehicle with cops inside..
Stephen Titland, 49, had been caught on surveillance camera trying to break into seven vehicles parked along a street in Trinity Oaks, Florida, last Tuesday, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said. However, all the doors were locked and nothing was stolen.
Instead, the unmarked Pasco Sheriff's Office vehicle was full of the sheriff's office's Strategic Targeted Area Response Team members who promptly arrested the man, who had already been on probation for felony burglary and criminal mischief.
Jay Cutler out, Matt Moore will start for Dolphins vs. Patriots
Following Cutler's rib injury, the Dolphins re-signed the 2012 Military Bowl MVP a month ago. Moore and David Fales will be the two active quarterbacks Sunday in New England.
Titland allegedly attempted to break into an unmarked patrol vehicle with the Strategic Targeted Area Response (STAR) unit sitting inside it.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office took to Facebook to describe the situation.
Analysts positively identified Titland as the same man from the attempted burglaries the night before, authorities said.
- Apple launches Black Friday deals on iPhones, iPads, Macs & Apple Watches
- Swiss National Bank Sells 7300 Shares of Suncor Energy Inc. (SU)
- Vegas massacre survivor killed in hit-and-run
- No. 1 Penn State Women's Volleyball Tops No. 11 Wisconsin
- EasyJet plc (EZJ) Rating Reiterated by JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Cavs would consider moving Tristan Thompson in possible DeAndre Jordan trade
- Singer Miley Cyrus denies pregnancy, slams 'rude' fans
- Conditions in favour of Bristol de Mai at Haydock
- Hot Stock to Watch: Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO)
- Napoli Star Dries Mertens Admits Release Clause Makes Him 'a Bargain'