According to the analysts, the surge was stipulated by increased investor interest around the US Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday shopping.
Experts name growing signs of mainstream adoption as another reason for the rise in value.
Florida targeting Dan Mullen to fill head coaching vacancy
From their time at Mississippi State, Stricklin knew what he would be getting should he choose to offer the position to Mullen. Football Scoop is additionally reporting that Frost is now leaning toward returning to his alma mater at Nebraska.
Bitcoin was trading at record-high $9,017.42 before retreating to $8,978.34 early Sunday.
The largest United States bitcoin exchange, Coinbase, added about 100,000 accounts before the weekend - to a total of 13.1 million, according to public data available on its website. "Anecdotally, everyone I have talked to in the cryptocurrency community has said that Thanksgiving table discussion was all about bitcoin, and that inspired many family members to buy bitcoin", said BK Capital Management founder and CEO Brian Kelly in an interview with CNBC. The world's largest futures exchange, CME, is planning to list bitcoin futures in December.
This latest push means that Bitcoin's market cap is now sitting at $151 billion.
- Florent Pagny, les critiques sur son exil fiscal : Sa réponse cash !
- Investors Buy VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) on Weakness
- Var : le 4x4 "emprunté" aux parents fait des tonneaux, un ado décède
- Syrian airstrikes and shells kill civilians outside capital Damascas
- Pelosi: 'John Conyers is an icon in our country'
- Le revenu universel bientôt testé à Toulouse et dans quatre départements d'Occitanie ?
- UFO spotting: Google Earth mystery solved, as old NASA footage resurfaces
- Le PJD devra trancher sur un 3eme mandat pour Benkirane — Maroc
- Coupe Davis - Finale France-Belgique : les 3 options de Noah
- 4 killed in USA multi-vehicle crash