"At close of play in Brisbane today, we were made aware of allegations of an incident in Perth four weeks ago", a spokesman told media.
There are no police reports, but it is believed that European Central Bank conducted an internal investgation on the matter. Bancroft became the 451st player to play for Australia when he took field on Day One of the first Ashes Test at The Gabba, Brisbane.
It is claimed there was an incident in a bar in Perth during England's pre-series tour match against Cricket Australia.
Interestingly, prior to the start of the series, Nathan Lyon may have provided a glimpse into the matter already when he said, "There's going to be heated moments ..."
"Obviously it's not ideal".
Considering the instability of England's top order - with former captain Alastair Cook badly out of form - the touring side will need runs wherever the can get them. That case is still pending with investigation being conducted by both police and European Central Bank.
British man among 22 injured in Tenerife floor collapse
The nightclub is located in a shopping centre in Avenida Rafael Puig Lluvina in the bustling area of Adeje. The spokesman said: "None of the injures the casualties have suffered are life-threatening".
Coach Trevor Bayliss had earlier said that there would be no ban on alcohol on the tour but asked the players to exercise restraint and discretion.
"There are no set curfews, they are just sensible rulings", Bayliss said shortly after arriving in Perth.
"They are the ones who have come up with this".
"Not drinking between matches is just sensible".
England coach Trevor Bayliss flagged the prospect of an Ashes curfew following the Stokes fracas but chose to give his players free rein, trusting them to enjoy themselves in a sensible manner. He also accepted a formal written warning.
Warner was effectively suspended for two Tests after he clipped Root's chin in a nightclub.
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Receives Daily News Impact Rating of 0.18
- Sessions orders review of background check system for guns
- Horner hopes McLaren U-turn on the shark fin
- EN DIRECT. Les dernières infos avant la descente de Lake Louise
- Another comeback win from double digits as Pistons win at OKC
- Police officer injured in 'despicable attack' in Liverpool
- George HW Bush Longest-Living US President in History
- Man charged with nine offences after New Romney collision
- Le PC gamer dans le cloud — Shadow
- Nice : Seri ne voulait pas imiter Dembélé pour rejoindre Barcelone