This week's updated poll has Alabama falling from No. 1 down to No. 5, while Miami dropped from the No. 2 spot all the way to No. 7. Clemson's strength of schedule and playoff resume gets a huge bonus with Auburn's win against Alabama, but there wasn't enough of a difference between results to imagine a change in the order from the AP ballots. 1 and 2 entering championship weekend. Wisconsin could have an argument for the No. 1 spot as the last undefeated Power Five team in the country, but given the distance between the Badgers and Sooners last week, it's hard to imagine a big jump for Wisconsin after beating Minnesota.
AP Top 25 poll: Alabama, Miami plummet after upset losses
Also of note: Fresno State is now ranked for the first time since 2013. Wisconsin 4. Auburn 5. Alabama 6. Georgia 7. Miami 8. Ohio State 9. OU leads the way at No. 2, TCU at No. 10 and Oklahoma State at No. 18. Washington 14. Stanford 15. Michigan State 20. Northwestern 21.
Des institutrices terrorisent des enfants — Scandale en Italie
Depuis plus de six mois, la police surveillait en effet de près les institutrices âgées d'une cinquantaine d'années. Alertée par une maman inquiète, la police avait discrètement installé des caméras dans les salles de classe.
- Siemens AG (SIE) Rating Reiterated by DZ Bank AG
- Bitcoin Breaks Record of $ 9000
- George HW Bush becomes the longest-living president
- Florida targeting Dan Mullen to fill head coaching vacancy
- Davis Cup final: France beat Belgium to claim title in deciding match
- Trump doesn't rule out backing Moore
- Doctors in Madhya Pradesh remove 5 kg metal from man's stomach
- Coupe Davis - Finale France-Belgique : les 3 options de Noah
- Le revenu universel bientôt testé à Toulouse et dans quatre départements d'Occitanie ?
- Facebook Messenger is Experimenting a Feature Similar to Snap-Chat Streak