At least four people were killed in a five-vehicle collision on a highway in the western US state of California, the state highway patrol authorities said Saturday. The Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department assisted in the arrest. "It's being investigated as a five-vehicle hit-and-run collision".
At least four people died Saturday night in a collision on Interstate 80 in San Pablo involving five vehicles, police said. The collision was reported at 8:11 p.m. on Highway 80 at the San Pablo Dam Road off-ramp.
Whiting Petroleum Corp's (NYSE:WLL) Sentiment is 1.51
The active investment managers in our partner's database reported: 290.12 million shares, up from 284.87 million shares in 2017Q1. Massachusetts-based Wellington Mngmt Gp Ltd Liability Partnership has invested 0% in Cambrex Corporation (NYSE:CBM).
No other information was immediately available and an investigation is ongoing. The highway was reopened at around 3:30 a.m. The driver of the auto was injured, but four other passengers inside were pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities said the crash was so horrific they could not tell the identity or ages of the victims.
- Raytheon Co (NYSE:RTN) Institutional Investors Sentiment Up in 2017 Q2
- CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) Sees Significant Increase in Short Interest
- Paul Clement claims disallowed goal call was "soft" after draw to Bournemouth
- Iraq plans new oil pipeline to Turkey
- Switzerland's Feuz wins World Cup downhill in Lake Louise
- Three Nigerian soldiers killed as Boko Haram attacks army base, Borno village
- Danny Elfman Discusses His Favorite Piece From 'Justice League'
- Zimbabwe: la retraite contrainte mais bien dotée de Robert Mugabe
- Arizona State fires Todd Graham as head coach after six seasons
- Emmanuel et Brigitte Macron inséparables... Jusqu'au musée Grévin !