Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 60 and mostly sunny skies, but it'll be even warmer, with an expected high of 71, on Sunday.
Winds will be from the south 10 to 15 miles per hour becoming northwesterly in the afternoon, gusting as high as 25 mies per hour.
Tonight, it will be mostly clear, with a low of 45 and a light south southwest wind of 5 to 10 miles per hour in the evening, according to the weather service.
Today: Sunny - high near 71 with south wind 5 to 15 miles per hour gusting as high as 26 miles per hour.
Sunday|Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 30s.
Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
Friday night, mostly clear, with a low around 40.
Thunderstorms and lightning create nuclear reactions and radiation, say scientists
This array of radioactive particles has been detected since the 1980s by aircraft, ground-based observatories, and satellites. The neutrinos go away undetectable but the positrons having exotic properties collide with electrons in the atmosphere.
Thanksgiving Day, sunny, with a high near 46.
Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy - low around 41.
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 61.
Today|Sunny early then partly cloudy and windy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower.
Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of rain.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny - high near 63.
Monday, sunny, with a high near 50.
- San Francisco officially accepts comfort women statue
- What was really behind Saad Hariri's resignation?
- Thanksgiving night fight shuts down Riverchase Galleria mall 40 minutes early
- Amical - Les Bleues chutent lourdement en Allemagne
- Safra Catz Sells 394081 Shares of Oracle Co. (ORCL) Stock
- 'Bigg Boss Tamil' contestant Namitha gets married to her boyfriend; see pics
- New iPhone SE will release in the second half of 2018
- World's Smallest Tape Recorder Made From Genetically Modified Gut Bacteria
- IAF Kiran crashes near Hyderabad, woman pilot safe
- Happy Turkey Day: MST3K Renewed For Its Twelfth Season!