Phillippe says his ex-girlfriend is flat-out lying, in an attempt to get money and publicity out of failed relationship with Phillippe.
Hewitt, 21, alleged in a lawsuit on September 18 that in the early morning hours of July 4, Phillippe attacked her and twice threw her down a set of stairs.
Engie remporte quatre projets au Mexique
Le parc éolien sera situé dans l'Etat du Tamaulipas, tandis que les trois parcs solaires seront situés dans les Etats de Chihuahua (199 MW), Sonora (134 MW) et Tlaxcala (254 MW).
Hewitt's own suit, also obtained by People, claims that she saw Phillippe, who she says she had been dating since April but split from in July, "repeatedly abusing a panoply of legal and illegal drugs, including without limitation: cocaine, ecstasy, psychedelic mushrooms, and steroids" and that he "increasingly combined these drugs with excessive alcohol consumption and often exhibited symptoms attendant of poly drug and alcohol abuse, including mood swings and bouts of anger". He says Hewitt's police report was completely false, and that she broke into his house while intoxicated.
The star - who has 18-year-old daughter Ava and 14-year-old son Deacon with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon, as well as six-year-old Kai with Alexis Knapp - feels "sickened" by the "false" domestic violence accusations made against him because he grew up around women and was an advocate for women's rights. The 43-year-old actor filed the documents on the 17th of November as a response to Hewitt's lawsuit earlier this year.
- Delve into today's share market: Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST)
- Sydney stadiums to be rebuilt with $2 billion price tag
- Black Friday shopping continues to evolve
- Prakash Raj sends legal notice to BJP MP Pratap Simha for trolling
- Watch Latest PITCH PERFECT 3 Promo Video
- Pink hypersoft and orange superhard join Pirelli's 2018 tyre line-up
- Saudi Arabia dismisses coach ahead of 2018 World Cup draw
- Man behind Versova beach clean-up meets Devendra Fadnavis, Aaditya
- The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) - Analyst rating score stands at 1.80
- Mehbooba announces amnesty to first-time stone-pelters in Kashmir