Phillippe says his ex-girlfriend is flat-out lying, in an attempt to get money and publicity out of failed relationship with Phillippe.
Hewitt, 21, alleged in a lawsuit on September 18 that in the early morning hours of July 4, Phillippe attacked her and twice threw her down a set of stairs.
Uma Thurman blasts Weinstein in Thanksgiving message
The star told Access Hollywood she was still trying to find words for the ordeal, and Thurman's gritted teeth conveyed just how upset the actress was about the situation.
Hewitt's own suit, also obtained by People, claims that she saw Phillippe, who she says she had been dating since April but split from in July, "repeatedly abusing a panoply of legal and illegal drugs, including without limitation: cocaine, ecstasy, psychedelic mushrooms, and steroids" and that he "increasingly combined these drugs with excessive alcohol consumption and often exhibited symptoms attendant of poly drug and alcohol abuse, including mood swings and bouts of anger". He says Hewitt's police report was completely false, and that she broke into his house while intoxicated.
The star - who has 18-year-old daughter Ava and 14-year-old son Deacon with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon, as well as six-year-old Kai with Alexis Knapp - feels "sickened" by the "false" domestic violence accusations made against him because he grew up around women and was an advocate for women's rights. The 43-year-old actor filed the documents on the 17th of November as a response to Hewitt's lawsuit earlier this year.
- Has $182000 Stake in Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI)
- Border agent injured in West Texas incident out of hospital
- Shot woman left for dead at hospital
- Alain-Fabien Delon flingue son père : " Il rend les gens fous "
- Cameroun - Crise Anglophone (Urgent): Le SDF lance l'"Opération Blocus" à l'Assemblee Nationale
- Prakash Raj sends legal notice to BJP MP Pratap Simha for trolling
- Engie remporte quatre projets au Mexique
- Old Sacramento kicks off holiday season with Christmas tree lighting
- Black Friday shopping continues to evolve
- The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) - Analyst rating score stands at 1.80