Leach then proceeded to narrate a conversation that just about anyone who has planned a wedding has likely had with their partner.
Aaron Levine, sports director of Q13 Fox in Seattle, shared a video on Twitter of Leach answering a reporter's question about wedding advice. 'What should we wear?' Which, of course, my answer was, 'I don't care.' 'What color should the invitations be?' 'I don't care.' 'What should we have for dessert?' 'I don't care.' 'Should we seat this this way, or that that way? "But I'm just telling you, when it comes to marriages, the women. So you're going to get caught in a catch 22".
But see, "I don't care" is not satisfactory at all. 'What do you want for dessert?' 'I was thinking strawberry shortcake.' 'Oh, ok.
The Washington State head coach is certainly not afraid to weigh in on any topic. "So what you need to do is you need to work late hours, be very nice and supportive but they're gonna play keep away from you and there's no answer you can give that's satisfactory".
National Processing Inc (NYSE:NAP): Stock Sentiment
Three equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and one has given a buy rating to the company. The Firm is focused on the transport and transshipment of dry bulk commodities, including iron ore, coal and grain.
Leach has previously opened up about his love life before.
Leach and Washington State are gearing up to play in-state rival Washington this weekend in one of the biggest games of the season.
"In the end, you'll wish you eloped."A win will send the Cougars to the Pac-12 title game against USC.
- Thanksgiving - A Time to be Thankful!
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice
- Everton continue to slide as five-star Atalanta serve up Europa League hammering
- Butler ties season high with 26, Wolves beat Magic 124-118
- Section of I-95 south in Branford reopened after tractor trailer accident
- IHC adjourns hearing of Faizabad Interchange sit-in case
- Sevilla's comeback against Liverpool sparked by coach's prostate cancer admission
- Melanie Sykes breaks silence on Olly Murs romance rumours with defiant post
- Cullen to lead Labour's tax working group
- David Haye adamant career isn't over, return will happen in 2018