JuJu Smith-Schuster turned 21 on Wednesday, but the milestone birthday wasn't entirely about him.
After a dominating 40-17 victory over the Tennessee Titans last week, the Pittsburgh Steelers now sit at 8-2, good for a tie atop the AFC standings with the New England Patriots. Smith-Schuster has corralled 16 of 25 targets for 337 yards and two touchdowns over the Steelers' last three games, allowing him to cement himself as a starter opposite top wideout Antonio Brown. He also had five receiving touchdowns.
Although his status for Week 12 against the Packers remains up in the air as he deals with a hamstring issue, Steeler Nation can look forward to Smith-Schuster sticking around for some time.
Wolves pull clear in Championship with drubbing of 10-man Leeds
Diogo Jota restored Wolves' two-goal advantage in the 72nd minute before substitute Helder Costa converted a penalty four minutes later.
"The seasons that [rookies] are used to are coming to a close - they are getting ready for finals, they are transitioning to bowl prep", Tomlin said.
With the playoffs looming, it's important that the Steelers remain healthy at key spots and don't let minor injuries, like Smith-Schuster's, turn into long-term concerns.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY)- Bullish Movers Gaining Investors Attention
- United Nations urges Australia to act on Manus Island as conditions worsen
- Checking Out the Fundamental Data for Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Dramatic video shows escape, shooting of North Korean defector
- Snoop Dogg curses out Trump in heated video defending LaVar Ball
- Budget could offer 'new lease of life' for United Kingdom oil & gas
- Everton Honour Aiyegbeni On 35th Birthday, Retirement
- Telcos seek 'realistic timeline' to implement OTP Aadhaar link
- Trump reignites feud with father of UCLA player accused of shoplifting
- Reviewing the Insider Trends for Western Digital Corporation (WDC)