JuJu Smith-Schuster turned 21 on Wednesday, but the milestone birthday wasn't entirely about him.
After a dominating 40-17 victory over the Tennessee Titans last week, the Pittsburgh Steelers now sit at 8-2, good for a tie atop the AFC standings with the New England Patriots. Smith-Schuster has corralled 16 of 25 targets for 337 yards and two touchdowns over the Steelers' last three games, allowing him to cement himself as a starter opposite top wideout Antonio Brown. He also had five receiving touchdowns.
Although his status for Week 12 against the Packers remains up in the air as he deals with a hamstring issue, Steeler Nation can look forward to Smith-Schuster sticking around for some time.
Telcos seek 'realistic timeline' to implement OTP Aadhaar link
Aadhaar card and linking with mobile number: How will OTP feature work? "Their (telecom operators') plans have been approved". The latest petition wanted this order to be declared "unconstitutional" and "null and void", according to a PTI report.
"The seasons that [rookies] are used to are coming to a close - they are getting ready for finals, they are transitioning to bowl prep", Tomlin said.
With the playoffs looming, it's important that the Steelers remain healthy at key spots and don't let minor injuries, like Smith-Schuster's, turn into long-term concerns.
- Budget could offer 'new lease of life' for United Kingdom oil & gas
- Does Xcel Energy Inc's (XEL) Recent Track Record Look Strong?
- £28m for victims left in trauma by Grenfell
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Major Shareholder Sells 2900679 Shares of Stock
- Steely Dan Drama: Donald Fagen Sues Walter Becker's Estate
- Wolves pull clear in Championship with drubbing of 10-man Leeds
- United Nations urges Australia to act on Manus Island as conditions worsen
- Gatland delighted by North's return
- Law & Order: SVU to tackle Harvey Weinstein scandal
- Everton Honour Aiyegbeni On 35th Birthday, Retirement