JuJu Smith-Schuster turned 21 on Wednesday, but the milestone birthday wasn't entirely about him.
After a dominating 40-17 victory over the Tennessee Titans last week, the Pittsburgh Steelers now sit at 8-2, good for a tie atop the AFC standings with the New England Patriots. Smith-Schuster has corralled 16 of 25 targets for 337 yards and two touchdowns over the Steelers' last three games, allowing him to cement himself as a starter opposite top wideout Antonio Brown. He also had five receiving touchdowns.
Although his status for Week 12 against the Packers remains up in the air as he deals with a hamstring issue, Steeler Nation can look forward to Smith-Schuster sticking around for some time.
£28m for victims left in trauma by Grenfell
Following the Grenfell disaster, fire safety flaws were discovered in hundreds of high-rise blocks around the country. Mr Hammond described the fire as a "terrible tragedy" during his set-piece Budget statement.
"The seasons that [rookies] are used to are coming to a close - they are getting ready for finals, they are transitioning to bowl prep", Tomlin said.
With the playoffs looming, it's important that the Steelers remain healthy at key spots and don't let minor injuries, like Smith-Schuster's, turn into long-term concerns.
- Wolves pull clear in Championship with drubbing of 10-man Leeds
- Law & Order: SVU to tackle Harvey Weinstein scandal
- Scientists Discovered Diving Flies: They Can Go Underwater Without Getting Wet
- United Nations urges Australia to act on Manus Island as conditions worsen
- Gatland delighted by North's return
- Reviewing the Insider Trends for Western Digital Corporation (WDC)
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Major Shareholder Sells 2900679 Shares of Stock
- Shares in TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD) Purchased by CI Investments Inc
- Telcos seek 'realistic timeline' to implement OTP Aadhaar link
- Does Xcel Energy Inc's (XEL) Recent Track Record Look Strong?