JuJu Smith-Schuster turned 21 on Wednesday, but the milestone birthday wasn't entirely about him.
After a dominating 40-17 victory over the Tennessee Titans last week, the Pittsburgh Steelers now sit at 8-2, good for a tie atop the AFC standings with the New England Patriots. Smith-Schuster has corralled 16 of 25 targets for 337 yards and two touchdowns over the Steelers' last three games, allowing him to cement himself as a starter opposite top wideout Antonio Brown. He also had five receiving touchdowns.
Although his status for Week 12 against the Packers remains up in the air as he deals with a hamstring issue, Steeler Nation can look forward to Smith-Schuster sticking around for some time.
Reviewing the Insider Trends for Western Digital Corporation (WDC)
The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website . If you are viewing this news story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of global trademark & copyright law.
"The seasons that [rookies] are used to are coming to a close - they are getting ready for finals, they are transitioning to bowl prep", Tomlin said.
With the playoffs looming, it's important that the Steelers remain healthy at key spots and don't let minor injuries, like Smith-Schuster's, turn into long-term concerns.
- Dramatic video shows escape, shooting of North Korean defector
- Checking Out the Fundamental Data for Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Counter-terrorist operation in Tbilisi entered the active phase
- United Nations urges Australia to act on Manus Island as conditions worsen
- Transition to Airtel to begin from Wednesday
- Law & Order: SVU to tackle Harvey Weinstein scandal
- Main Street Square opens ice rink for the season
- Shares in TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD) Purchased by CI Investments Inc
- Does Xcel Energy Inc's (XEL) Recent Track Record Look Strong?
- Telcos seek 'realistic timeline' to implement OTP Aadhaar link