Marsh, 25, spent the previous three years with the Seattle Seahawks, who traded him to New England in September for fifth- and seventh-round picks.
Marsh only played two defensive snaps Sunday against the Raiders, and he failed to contain Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch on one of them.
How a homeless man's selfless act changed his life
Kate McClure has been travelling by vehicle to Philly to see a buddy a few weeks ago when the girl ran-out of fuel on Highway 95. So far, the online campaign - which had a goal of $10,000 - has raised more than $43,000, and it's still growing.
Cassius Marsh #55 and Trevor Reilly #49 of the New England Patriots signal for a safety during the second quarter of a game against the Los Angeles Chargers at Gillette Stadium on October 29, 2017 in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
Field Yates of ESPN reports that the Patriots have waived Marsh. Marsh played in nine games for the Patriots, but evidently did not make enough of an impact. He also blocked a field goal attempt against the Falcons' Matt Bryant in Week 7.
It is unknown if the 49ers view Marsh as a defensive end or as an outside linebacker. Lee, who initially signed with the Houston Texans a year ago as an undrafted free agent out of South Florida, has yet to make his regular-season National Football League debut.
- Raleigh Rescue Mission to pack, deliver more than 850 Thanksgiving meals
- Callon Petroleum Company (CPE)
- La Russie perd encore deux médailles — Dopage
- Pokemon GO EX Raids Get Major Improvements
- Texas GOP Representative Apologizes For Explicit Social Media Photo
- Local fire department offers Thanksgiving fire safety tips
- Warmington: Tory hedging bets on Argos' Grey Cup glory against Calgary mayor
- Kim Z Is Pregnant?!!
- Women Are Not Invited to Nelly's Saudi Arabia Show
- Train and RTD disruption causing slower travel time at Denver International Aiport