Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law retired captain Muhammad Safdar were present at the Accountability Court which resumed trial into the three corruption cases filed against them by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB).
Several senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leaders accompanied Sharif to the court.
Meanwhile, Dar's continuous absence from the accountability court hearing a corruption reference against him resulted on Tuesday in the initiation of the process to declare him a proclaimed offender.
The National Assembly (the lower house of the Pakistani parliament) today rejected a bill to prohibit disenfranchised legislators from heading a party, an initiative clearly directed against former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. The Sharif family members left the court after two prosecution witnesses recorded their statements.
Budget 2017: no promises for nurses on lifting the pay cap
Nigel Edwards, chief executive of the Nuffield Trust, said the money will "bring respite for patients and NHS staff alike". This takes the total new funding to £6.3bn.
Senator Aitzaz Ahsan on Wednesday hit back at former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, saying it is not the PPP, but Sharif himself endangering the democratic set-up in the country.
He said that Nawaz Sharif was fighting against anti-people and anti-democracy forces.
Earlier, Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz had sought exemption on the account of the medical condition of Nawaz Sharif's wife Kulsoom Nawaz, who is undergoing treatment for lymphoma in London.
Judge Mohammad Bashir heard Sharif's lawyer's plea Wednesday in the Islamabad court but did not rule, instead adjourning until November 28.
- Nokia 2 arrives in India
- "Alpha Condé est un partenaire privilégié et un interlocuteur très précieux" — Macron
- Yellow weather warning in effect nationwide - Heavy rain expected all day
- Le tweet sympathique de Ben Yedder après Séville-Liverpool
- Mercedes F1's Valtteri Bottas: I am working on my weaknesses
- Chennai: Sathyabama University students told to vacate hostel after violent protest
- Vodafone Announces New Rs 199 Plan to Counter Reliance Jio
- Jennifer Lawrence And 'Mother!' Director Darren Aronofsky Split
- What's Behind Blackrock Muniyield California Insured Fund (MCA)? Technical Indicators Under Review
- Arab states blacklist Islamist groups, individuals in Qatar boycott