James did not elaborate exactly why Kamala underwent emergency surgery.
Kamala, whose real name is James Harris, has had both of his legs amputated due to complications from diabetes.
However, PWInsider is now reporting that he is breathing on his own and is now awake and alert after being removed from the ventilator.
Kamala's stepdaughter Juanita James mentioned on Facebook that he underwent surgery at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday.
I'm the boss Pochettino warns 'fuming' Rose
Of course, I'm with him at this hard moment, of course I want to send best wishes for all that he is going to do. They were disappointed? "If you say 'were they upset?' Of course".
She revealed that doctors thought the towering Harris would not pull through his latest scare.
Most wrestling fans would remember Kamala for his feud with the Undertaker in 1992 where he was defeated at SummerSlam 1992.
ORIGINAL: According to a series of Facebook posts from his stepdaughter, WWE legend James "Kamala" Harris is now hospitalized in Oxford, Mississippi and is reportedly on life support. "His buddy Koko B. Ware is here".
- Have aliens visited your area yet? Check out here
- Korea mulls talks with United States on rescheduling drills during Olympics
- Les écologistes veulent rebaptiser les Journées du patrimoine "Journées du matrimoine" — Paris
- Spartak held by Slovenia's Maribor to 1-1 draw in Champions League
- London Busses Are Now Being Powered By Coffee Biofuel
- Finance Minister Dar relieved after taking sick leave
- Analysts Set Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Target Price at $5.85
- Nagorno Karabakh conflict has no military settlement - North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief
- Another Woman Has Accused Jeremy Piven of Sexual Misconduct
- Les professionnels du secteur sont exposés à 60 substances dangereuses — Ongles