James did not elaborate exactly why Kamala underwent emergency surgery.
Kamala, whose real name is James Harris, has had both of his legs amputated due to complications from diabetes.
However, PWInsider is now reporting that he is breathing on his own and is now awake and alert after being removed from the ventilator.
Kamala's stepdaughter Juanita James mentioned on Facebook that he underwent surgery at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday.
Broadcom Might Raise Its Bid For Qualcomm
However, in more recent years Qualcomm has gone through some turbulence, which has decreased the value of its shares to below $70. Qualcomm reportedly has refused several meeting requests by Broadcom officials since the buyout offer was announced November 6.
She revealed that doctors thought the towering Harris would not pull through his latest scare.
Most wrestling fans would remember Kamala for his feud with the Undertaker in 1992 where he was defeated at SummerSlam 1992.
ORIGINAL: According to a series of Facebook posts from his stepdaughter, WWE legend James "Kamala" Harris is now hospitalized in Oxford, Mississippi and is reportedly on life support. "His buddy Koko B. Ware is here".
- Brown says she's not trying to muzzle state capture inquiry
- Roy Keane Pulls No Punches With Assessment Of Alberto Moreno
- Analysts Set Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Target Price at $5.85
- Another Woman Has Accused Jeremy Piven of Sexual Misconduct
- Gujarat Government Bans Padmavati Ahead of Assembly Polls
- The Raytheon Company (RTN) Announces Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.12 EPS
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufactu (TSM) Stake Raised by Leuthold Group Llc
- Nagorno Karabakh conflict has no military settlement - North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief
- Kevin Spacey dans le viseur de Scotland Yard — Agressions sexuelles
- Have aliens visited your area yet? Check out here