The company has an average rating of Hold and a consensus price target of GBX 1,295.42 ($17.04). GBX 1427.53's average target is 4.05% above currents GBX 1372 stock price. easyJet PLC had 352 analyst reports since July 22, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. UBS Group AG restated a buy rating on shares of easyJet plc in a research note on Monday, August 7th.
easyJet plc with EPIC/TICKER (LON:EZJ) had its stock rating noted as "Reiterates" with the recommendation being set at "BUY" this morning by analysts at HSBC. easyJet plc are listed in the Consumer Services sector within UK Main Market. Barclays PLC set a GBX 1,185 ($15.59) target price on easyJet plc and gave the company a "neutral" rating in a research note on Wednesday, August 9th.
Liberum Capital reaffirmed their sell rating on shares of easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) in a report published on Monday, November 6th. Liberum Capital reaffirmed a sell rating and issued a GBX 1,100 ($14.47) price objective on shares of easyJet plc in a research note on Friday, August 4th. Finally, Deutsche Bank AG reaffirmed a hold rating and issued a GBX 1,310 ($17.23) price objective on shares of easyJet plc in a research note on Thursday, August 10th. Seven equities research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, nine have assigned a hold rating and eight have assigned a buy rating to the company's stock.
easyJet plc (LON:EZJ) opened at GBX 1,372 ($18.05) on Tuesday. easyJet plc has a one year low of GBX 906.39 ($11.92) and a one year high of GBX 1,444 ($18.99).
Have aliens visited your area yet? Check out here
UFO Stalker website says that there has been a 12 percent climb in the number of sightings reported this year from that in 2016. It also indicates that most of the people have encountered UFOs during the summer months and that too in the night.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was originally published by Dispatch Tribunal and is owned by of Dispatch Tribunal. If you are viewing this report on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of USA and worldwide trademark & copyright laws. The correct version of this piece can be accessed at https://weekherald.com/2017/11/23/easyjet-plc-ezj-given-equal-weight-rating-at-morgan-stanley.html.
In other easyJet plc news, insider Andrew Findlay purchased 160 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, March 31st. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,322 ($17.39) per share, with a total value of £1,612.84 ($2,121.32). Insiders have purchased a total of 426 shares of company stock valued at $528,205 in the last quarter.
EasyJet plc is a United Kingdom-based low-priced airline carrier.
- Netanyahu bashes deputy FM for criticizing US Jews
- Budget 2017: Relief greets fuel duty freeze
- New Zealand coach quits after missing World Cup spot
- Suggestions before Buy or Sell action Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI)
- 7 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings
- The fairy tale "Sleeping Beauty" was accused of promoting rape
- Les écologistes veulent rebaptiser les Journées du patrimoine "Journées du matrimoine" — Paris
- Les professionnels du secteur sont exposés à 60 substances dangereuses — Ongles
- Will beat Sushil Modi at his son's wedding says Tej Pratap Yadav
- Government of India welcomes Judge Dalveer Bhandari's re-election to ICJ