Deepika Padukone is grabbing the eyeballs since the past couple of days owing to the controversies surrounding the release of her upcoming Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial Padmavati.
Shah Rukh Khan's Don (2006) is an official remake of Amitabh Bachchan's 1978 film Don which was followed by a sequel Don 2 in 2011.
Amidst reports of Don 3 going on floors soon, Shah Rukh has reportedly asked the producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani to cast Deepika Padukone opposite him instead of Priyanka Chopra who was his co-star in Don 2.
Marks and Spencer Group plc (MKS) Stock Price Down 0%
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This story was reported by The Lincolnian Online and is the sole property of of The Lincolnian Online. It has approximately 910 United Kingdom stores, including over 220 owned and approximately 350 franchise Simply Food stores.
Sources have said that Shah Rukh Khan has spoken to Farhan Akhtar about casting Deepika Padukone in Don 3 and this news has set the rumour mill ablaze. SRK was seen playing a gangster in the movie. But recently, Ritesh Sidhwani made it loud and clear during an event of Fukrey Returns that Don 2 will happen for sure and even revealed that they're now in the scripting process for the film.
Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra whom do you want to see along with Shah Rukh Khan in Don 3? Now, given the previous rumours, one would assume that it may be due to their history but it's apparently because Shah Rukh feels that Deepika makes for a better and more hit jodi with him since they've already churned out 3 blockbusters. Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan have previously worked together in Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express and Happy New Year. Wonder what she has to say to these rumoured new developments!
- Microsoft facing lawsuit over alleged HoloLens patent infringement
- Macedonia, Bulgaria ink nine agreements to foster cooperation
- Marc Wilmots n'a pas encore perçu son indemnité — Côte d'Ivoire
- Novo Nordisk step up to its strengthen obesity drugs portfolio
- The On The Beach Group PLC (OTB) PT Raised to GBX 450
- Le XV de France découvre la U Arena
- Donald Trump designates North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism
- Navient Corporation (NAVI) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Barclays PLC
- Fittler to be named NSW coach
- Mother Facing Jail Time for Trying to Help Daughter Stop School Bullying