Deepika Padukone is grabbing the eyeballs since the past couple of days owing to the controversies surrounding the release of her upcoming Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial Padmavati.
Shah Rukh Khan's Don (2006) is an official remake of Amitabh Bachchan's 1978 film Don which was followed by a sequel Don 2 in 2011.
Amidst reports of Don 3 going on floors soon, Shah Rukh has reportedly asked the producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani to cast Deepika Padukone opposite him instead of Priyanka Chopra who was his co-star in Don 2.
Lamborghini Urus Shows Off Its Inner Aventador S
With six different drive modes, though, expect the gauge cluster to change based on which mode you have the vehicle in. It looks to be all digital, emphasizing the tachometer which gear you're in, with the speed less prominently displayed.
Sources have said that Shah Rukh Khan has spoken to Farhan Akhtar about casting Deepika Padukone in Don 3 and this news has set the rumour mill ablaze. SRK was seen playing a gangster in the movie. But recently, Ritesh Sidhwani made it loud and clear during an event of Fukrey Returns that Don 2 will happen for sure and even revealed that they're now in the scripting process for the film.
Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra whom do you want to see along with Shah Rukh Khan in Don 3? Now, given the previous rumours, one would assume that it may be due to their history but it's apparently because Shah Rukh feels that Deepika makes for a better and more hit jodi with him since they've already churned out 3 blockbusters. Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan have previously worked together in Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express and Happy New Year. Wonder what she has to say to these rumoured new developments!
- Facebook tool to show users if they liked 'fake news'
- Global Personal Protection Equipment Market 2017 - 3M Co., Radians, Inc., Ansell Limited
- Virginia House Won't Call People 'Ladies' And 'Gentlemen' Anymore
- Avoiding the Black Friday lines? Shop smart online
- Macedonia, Bulgaria ink nine agreements to foster cooperation
- Budget 2017: Hammond vows for driverless cars by 2021
- Donald Trump designates North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism
- Paul Heller Sells 98826 Shares, Reducing Stake In Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN)
- Amnesty international dénonce la présence "d'instruments de torture" sur le salon — Milipol
- Navient Corporation (NAVI) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Barclays PLC