Ibrahimovic and Rojo returned from serious knee injuries sustained last season and started on the bench for an nearly full-strength United squad.
Zlatan didn't score any of United's four goals but everyone associated with the Red Devils is just delighted to see him back in action.
Ibrahimovic returned after a seven-month absence with a cruciate knee ligament injury to make a substitute appearance for United in their 4-1 win over Newcastle on 18 November. "This week the manager (Jose Mourinho) has been very happy because he has a full team... he knows what he is doing, even when the number of players are limited because he's a victor and has been winning every season", added the Swede.
"I think that's the most important goal in that 4-1 victory".
The result meant Mourinho came out victorious from his first meeting with old adversary Rafael Benitez in a decade.
How your child can get a letter from Santa this year
The Daily Post-Athenian is a Jolly Old Elf-certified drop-off point for local children's letters to Santa. At 5:00PM, help Santa set sail into the sunset and warm up inside for a cozy dinner inside ReelHouse.
The Sky Sports commentator also talked about whether Zlatan and Lukaku could possibly play together, and then about the Swede's role, by stating: "I don't think they can play together as a front two". I blame - in the positive sense - Benitez.
"Forwards are a little bit different, forwards have to be that little bit more selfish about what you need to do for the team, it has to be a bit about you, because that's where you get your confidence, you win the games".
"The goal was like a wake-up call and the team reacted very well".
Benitez played down the past rivalry between the two managers to focus on his side, who after an encouraging start to the campaign have now lost three in succession.
"I think we can chase City, why is it not a possibility?" Those close to me know what I have been doing - I was working five, six hours a day. I don't know what the future brings but what happens happens.
Newcastle: Elliot, Yedlin, Lejeune, Clark, Manquillo, Ritchie (Aarons, 66 mins), Hayden, Shelvey, Murphy, Gayle (Diame, 77 mins), Joselu (Mitrovic, 72 mins).
- Raiders fire defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. before Denver game
- Minnesota Sen. Dan Schoen to resign after sexual harassment claims
- Steam Outlines Further Changes to Combat Default Review Display Manipulation
- Qarabag vs Chelsea TV channel, kick-off time, date, odds and team news
- TIMELINE: A long history of alleged abuse by Dr. Larry Nassar
- Death of Border Patrol agent in Texas may have been assault
- Socceroos coach Postecoglou quits ahead of football World Cup
- Moody's upgrade should silence all critics
- Robyn And Tove Lo Speak Out About Harassment In The Music Industry
- Family of Murdered Queens Jogger Watches Confession in Tears