Lukaku held the parties while he was on the brink of his £75million transfer from the Toffees in the summer.
The Belgium frontman will pay 450 USA dollars (£340) to reimburse the force as part of a deal that will see the charge reduced from a misdemeanour which could have carried six months in jail, a Los Angeles court was told on Tuesday.
Police in Beverly Hills responded to five noise complaints at a house he was renting in the city this summer, according to the BBC.
Six Syriens soupçonnés de préparer une "attaque" interpellés — Allemagne
Les mouvements islamistes potentiellement violents ont connu ces deux dernières années un essor dans le pays. Plusieurs témoins ont confirmé que les suspects avaient été des combattants actifs de l'EI en Syrie.
The charge will be reduced to a disturbance of the peace infraction, however, once Lukaku pays the fine, a commissioner overseeing the 24-year-old's case said. Instead his lawyer, Robert Humphreys, entered a plea of not guilty for his client.
The case will return to Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on December 18, with Lukaku's lawyer expected to pay the £416, plus a £30 in addition to other undecided penalties.
Days after the incident, he shared on Instagram a picture of himself in an apartment in the city with United midfielder Paul Pogba. He played Saturday in United's 4-1 win against Newcastle at Old Trafford.
- Venom looks fantastic in Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, due December 5
- Signet Jewelers Ltd. (SIG) EPS Estimated At $0.18
- Apple supprime Skype de l'App Store chinois
- Soccer: Do not write off a Simeone team, says Roma chief Monchi
- Christmas tree shortage may lead to higher prices this year
- Gwen Stefani Talks Going Through 'So Much Heartache' Before Dating Blake Shelton
- Meghan Markle reportedly moving into Prince Harry's English cottage
- Major League Baseball bans former Braves GM John Coppolella for life after prospect violations
- Roche shares climb after trial wins in cancer, hemophilia
- Disney's Lasseter on Misconduct Leave, Hollywood Reporter Says