It has been widely speculated that Amazon would launch by November 24th to capitalise on Black Friday. The email asks sellers to prepare for a 2pm Thursday November 23 (tomorrow!) "internal testing phase with a small number of customers".
It all beings at 3.00 pm AEDT, according to the email, though it's unclear how many customers will be able to take advantage of Amazon Australia - or how - at this stage.
We'll, of course, be keeping you updated as more is known about the electronic retailer's proper entry within Australia.
The internal email above was sent to select sellers today.
Retail Armageddon? Amazon Set To launch In Australia Tomorrow!
The sellers need to pass Seller Identity Verification to be part of the testing phase and "should be prepared to receive orders from this point onward" and having their pricing and stock ready.
Australian third party merchants pay $49.95 plus GST monthly to sell on Amazon, plus 6% to 15% commission on products to the world's largest internet company by revenue.
The scoop from Lifehacker is here.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Insists Injury Was Far Worse Than People Know
The result meant Mourinho came out victorious from his first meeting with old adversary Rafael Benitez in a decade. I don't know what the future brings but what happens happens.
- Renault: signe un contrat avec Al-Futtaim au Pakistan
- Delhi not a state; can't claim powers, privileges, Centre tells SC
- President Sargsyan attends "Armenia-Russia: Friendship Forged over Centuries" documentary exhibition
- Depth Technical Analysis: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU)
- Neymar's nocturnal antics not a worry to PSG coach
- Moody's upgrade should silence all critics
- Pilot Uninjured in Emergency Landing at St. Mary's County Airport
- Robyn And Tove Lo Speak Out About Harassment In The Music Industry
- Guns handed into West Yorkshire Police over the last few days
- 'Walking Dead' Suffers Another Ratings Drop in Episode 5