It has been widely speculated that Amazon would launch by November 24th to capitalise on Black Friday. The email asks sellers to prepare for a 2pm Thursday November 23 (tomorrow!) "internal testing phase with a small number of customers".
It all beings at 3.00 pm AEDT, according to the email, though it's unclear how many customers will be able to take advantage of Amazon Australia - or how - at this stage.
We'll, of course, be keeping you updated as more is known about the electronic retailer's proper entry within Australia.
The internal email above was sent to select sellers today.
Retail Armageddon? Amazon Set To launch In Australia Tomorrow!
The sellers need to pass Seller Identity Verification to be part of the testing phase and "should be prepared to receive orders from this point onward" and having their pricing and stock ready.
Australian third party merchants pay $49.95 plus GST monthly to sell on Amazon, plus 6% to 15% commission on products to the world's largest internet company by revenue.
The scoop from Lifehacker is here.
Stock is unchanged at $1.79 (FNF) Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and…
The firm has "Buy" rating by Piper Jaffray given on Monday, October 16. (NYSE:FNFV) now has an Average Broker Rating of 2. Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management owns 3,417 shares or 0% of their United States portfolio. (Black Knight).
- Guns handed into West Yorkshire Police over the last few days
- Pilot Uninjured in Emergency Landing at St. Mary's County Airport
- Socceroos coach Postecoglou quits ahead of football World Cup
- Moody's upgrade should silence all critics
- Qarabag vs Chelsea TV channel, kick-off time, date, odds and team news
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 Has A Critical Power Problem
- Almost 21M People Now Have Access to HIV Treatment
- President Sargsyan attends "Armenia-Russia: Friendship Forged over Centuries" documentary exhibition
- CPEC will promote transfer of technology, knowledge, skills to Pakistan: Ahsan Iqbal
- Family of Murdered Queens Jogger Watches Confession in Tears