Wallowing at 4-6 midway through a season the Oakland Raiders entered with AFC title aspirations, the disappointing team fired its defensive coordinator.
After seven seasons serving in that role, Pagano was promoted to be San Diego's defensive coordinator in 2012 at the age of 45.
Coach Jack Del Rio called the move a hard decision and said that assistant head coach for defense John Pagano will take over as coordinator leading into this week's home game against the Denver Broncos.
Pagano is the team's assistant head coach.? "I appreciate Ken's passion and commitment to the Raiders since coming aboard and wish him the best going forward".
Second judge blocks Donald Trump's transgender military ban
President Trump had been trying to reverse an Obama-era change that allowed transgender troops to serve. Estimates vary widely about the number of transgender military members.
Oakland has allowed 24.7 points and 367 yards per game on the season ranking 21st and 26th in the league, respectively, showing zero improvement from last season, when the team ranked 20th in points allowed and 26th in yards allowed. Brady completed his first 12 passes in the game and went 30 for 37 for 339 yards and three touchdowns, including a 64-yarder to Brandin Cooks against rookie Obi Melifonwu, who moved from safety to cornerback for that game. Oakland is the first team in modern National Football League history, since 1933, to go through the first 10 games of a season without an interception, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.?
This could be the first step in turning the season around.
The move comes after the Raiders lost 33-8 to the New England Patriots on Sunday in Mexico City.
- Hina Khan CAUSES FIGHT Between Puneesh Sharma And Bandgi Kalra!
- A tractor trailer caught fire eastbound I-80
- Apple supprime Skype de l'App Store chinois
- Quoi de neuf: MAJ Splatoon 2
- Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) Position Decreased by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
- Big 12 announces public reprimand of Baker Mayfield, Kansas captains
- Lebanon's Army Chief Warns of 'Israeli Threat,' Urges Readiness for Conflict
- HC suggests to airlift Karol Bagh's Hanuman statue
- Soccer: Do not write off a Simeone team, says Roma chief Monchi
- Major League Baseball bans former Braves GM John Coppolella for life after prospect violations