Tottenham, who are top of their Champions League group, have already sealed progression to the knockout stages and Pochettino believes their penultimate group match against a struggling Dortmund is the flawless opportunity to get a much-needed win.
Spurs launched an onslaught on the Dortmund goal in the last five minutes of the first half but both Christian Eriksen and Eric Dier were denied at close range by superb saves from Burki, whose fingertip stop from Dier's header was particularly outstanding.
In fact, Kane has scored four of Tottenham's last five goals away from home in the Champions League, with the fifth an own goal by Raphael Varane in the 1-1 draw at Real Madrid on October 17.
Their hopes may have also been boosted since Tottenham suffered a painful loss to Arsenal last Saturday in the North London derby at the weekend. "We need to cut those mistakes out as quickly as possible", the Germany midfielder said.
"Everyone doubted that we would get through such a tough group but, in one of the toughest places to come, we've showed we can come from behind and win".
Travelling Spurs fans sang "Are you watching, Arsenal?" long before the final whistle in Dortmund.
Neymar's nocturnal antics not a worry to PSG coach
That set PSG on a run of four wins in the group B and Emery said was determined to record a fifth, all but guaranteeing top spot. Meanwhile, Emery also confirmed that Thiago Motta has undergone knee surgery and faces a spell on the sidelines as a outcome .
Finishing as group winners improves Tottenham's chances of avoiding the bigger clubs in the last 16, but Pochettino is only looking forward.
"We need to sit down together and then find solutions on the pitch".
"But I'm not only proud of him but the whole team". In the second half, and the whole game, after 10 months injury it's hard. "I think the whole team was very good, fantastic performance".
The Swiss could do nothing, however, when Kane was set up by Dele Alli and the England striker fired home from the edge of the penalty area.
"With someone like Harry, if you give him some sort of situations, he will score".
The Gabon global ended the goal drought he has endured since October when Andriy Yarmolenko cleverly sent him through with a flick and Aubameyang did not miss again.
- Stericycle Inc (NASDAQ:SRCL) at Oversold Level Based on Its RSI
- Family of Murdered Queens Jogger Watches Confession in Tears
- Almost 21M People Now Have Access to HIV Treatment
- CPEC will promote transfer of technology, knowledge, skills to Pakistan: Ahsan Iqbal
- 'Padmavati' row: Nobody has right to distort history, says Punjab CM
- This Type of Alcohol Makes You Feel Sexy, According to Science
- Retail Armageddon? Amazon Set To launch In Australia Tomorrow!
- Hanson pays visit to maverick Labor MP
- Eaton Vance Risk-Managed Diversified Equity (ETJ) Chart Update & Technical Review
- Dollar Tree, Inc. Posts Q3 Earnings Blowout