Tottenham, who are top of their Champions League group, have already sealed progression to the knockout stages and Pochettino believes their penultimate group match against a struggling Dortmund is the flawless opportunity to get a much-needed win.
Spurs launched an onslaught on the Dortmund goal in the last five minutes of the first half but both Christian Eriksen and Eric Dier were denied at close range by superb saves from Burki, whose fingertip stop from Dier's header was particularly outstanding.
In fact, Kane has scored four of Tottenham's last five goals away from home in the Champions League, with the fifth an own goal by Raphael Varane in the 1-1 draw at Real Madrid on October 17.
Their hopes may have also been boosted since Tottenham suffered a painful loss to Arsenal last Saturday in the North London derby at the weekend. "We need to cut those mistakes out as quickly as possible", the Germany midfielder said.
"Everyone doubted that we would get through such a tough group but, in one of the toughest places to come, we've showed we can come from behind and win".
Travelling Spurs fans sang "Are you watching, Arsenal?" long before the final whistle in Dortmund.
Stericycle Inc (NASDAQ:SRCL) at Oversold Level Based on Its RSI
Finally, Zions Bancorporation acquired a new position in shares of Stericycle during the 3rd quarter worth approximately $233,000. BidaskClub cut Stericycle from a "sell" rating to a "strong sell" rating in a research report on Tuesday, August 1st.
Finishing as group winners improves Tottenham's chances of avoiding the bigger clubs in the last 16, but Pochettino is only looking forward.
"We need to sit down together and then find solutions on the pitch".
"But I'm not only proud of him but the whole team". In the second half, and the whole game, after 10 months injury it's hard. "I think the whole team was very good, fantastic performance".
The Swiss could do nothing, however, when Kane was set up by Dele Alli and the England striker fired home from the edge of the penalty area.
"With someone like Harry, if you give him some sort of situations, he will score".
The Gabon global ended the goal drought he has endured since October when Andriy Yarmolenko cleverly sent him through with a flick and Aubameyang did not miss again.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Insists Injury Was Far Worse Than People Know
- Dollar Tree, Inc. Posts Q3 Earnings Blowout
- Size model Ashley Graham slams Victoria's Secret show
- This Type of Alcohol Makes You Feel Sexy, According to Science
- Congrès des maires de France : une centième édition sous tension
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 Has A Critical Power Problem
- Guns handed into West Yorkshire Police over the last few days
- KCPE results: Marked improvement as over 9000 students score 400 marks
- CPEC will promote transfer of technology, knowledge, skills to Pakistan: Ahsan Iqbal
- Eaton Vance Risk-Managed Diversified Equity (ETJ) Chart Update & Technical Review