German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 Media has announced that its CEO, Thomas Ebeling, will leave the company by the end of February 2018.
Ebeling had a contract that ran until mid-2019, but in a statement ProSiebenSat.1 said: "However, already in connection with the latest renewal of his contract of employment, he informed the company that he would not be available for a further subsequent renewal". On behalf of the entire supervisory board, I would like to thank Thomas Ebeling for his outstanding accomplishments, which have lastly led the company entering the DAX.
As a result, ProSiebenSat.1's supervisory board initiated the search for a successor "some time ago" and will appoint a successor to Ebeling in due course.
Macy's Parade balloon inflation hours changing
Parade organizers have worked closely with the NYPD and other city agencies and assure spectators that the event will be safe. That being said, we will have a very forceful NYPD presences, we will be prepared for any eventuality", de Blasio said.
Conrad Albert, who has been with the company since 2005, has been appointed deputy chairman of ProSiebenSat.1's executive board whilst the firm searches for a successor. "In doing so, we are aligning the group structure to a dynamically developing media landscape and are laying the foundation for a continued sustainable increase in the enterprise value".
ProSiebenSat.1 has been on a diversification drive, broadening out beyond TV and attempting to reduce its exposure to the volatile TV ad market.
Ebeling added, "I am convinced that ProSiebenSat.1 will add further positive chapters to its success story with the measures taken".
- Struggling Griezmann does not regret Atletico stay
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) Receives Coverage Optimism Score of 0.11
- Volvo fournira 24 000 voitures autonomes à Uber
- Asia Minute: North Korean Defector's Surprise
- Wear Resistant Steel Plate Market Production Growth by Type Forecast to 2022
- Harcèlement sexuel. Charlie Rose, figure de la télévision américaine, suspendu
- Les Restos du Coeur, c'est parti pour la campagne d'hiver
- Apoel Nicosia v Real Madrid
- Firefighters battle blaze at block of flats in Hampstead, North London
- Two pedestrians dead after separate crashes in Brampton and Mississauga