London's Daily Mail reported on its website Tuesday that the British super middleweights will meet in the World Boxing Super Series semifinals February 17 at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.
And it will be the first meeting between Groves and Brighton's Eubank.
The victor of the highly anticipated domestic showdown between London's Groves (27-3, 20 KOs) and Eubank (26-1, 20 KOs), of Brighton, England, will advance to the World Boxing Super Series 168-pound championship match against the victor between another Brit, Callum Smith (23-0, 17 KOs), and Germany's Juergen Braehmer (49-3, 35 KOs).
But the series' promoters have insisted Manchester will be the venue, which will be the first time the 29-year-old has fought there since his first fight with Carl Froch.
Formerly conjoined twins head home to North Carolina after separation surgery
The Delaney family said the girls are doing well, and they're excited to spend the holidays with them at home. The girls underwent successful separation surgery in June.
Groves beat Jamie Cox in his first title defence at Wembley Arena last month, while Eubank got the better of Turkish fighter Avni Yildirim in Germany.
Callum Smith faces Jurgen Braehmer in the other semi-final which is likely to be in Berlin.
The World Boxing Super Series has been hailed as the "Champions League of boxing".
Along the way, if a fighter meets an opponent who is now a world champion, that belt will be on the line.
- Likely Lads actor Rodney Bewes dies
- Ex-TSU Football Player Charged With Assault After Sideline Incident
- 'Little House on the Prairie' Star Accuses Oliver Stone of Harassment
- Lockdown Lifted for Suburban Minneapolis Mall
- Splatoon 2 Is Getting Its Biggest Update yet This Week
- Une nouvelle étude pourrait changer la donne en Europe — Glyphosate
- Priyanka Chopra flaunts new hairdo in this 'Fraterday' selfie
- Calgary staying in the game for potential 2026 Olympic Games bid
- Australian Open 2018 to use 25-second shot clock
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Engaged to Brad Falchuk!