London's Daily Mail reported on its website Tuesday that the British super middleweights will meet in the World Boxing Super Series semifinals February 17 at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.
And it will be the first meeting between Groves and Brighton's Eubank.
The victor of the highly anticipated domestic showdown between London's Groves (27-3, 20 KOs) and Eubank (26-1, 20 KOs), of Brighton, England, will advance to the World Boxing Super Series 168-pound championship match against the victor between another Brit, Callum Smith (23-0, 17 KOs), and Germany's Juergen Braehmer (49-3, 35 KOs).
But the series' promoters have insisted Manchester will be the venue, which will be the first time the 29-year-old has fought there since his first fight with Carl Froch.
Joe Morgan to Hall of Fame Voters: 'Steroid Users Don't Belong Here'
He played for five teams, was a 10-time All-Star, won five Gold Glove Awards at second base, two NL MVPs and two World Series titles with the Cincinnati Reds.
Groves beat Jamie Cox in his first title defence at Wembley Arena last month, while Eubank got the better of Turkish fighter Avni Yildirim in Germany.
Callum Smith faces Jurgen Braehmer in the other semi-final which is likely to be in Berlin.
The World Boxing Super Series has been hailed as the "Champions League of boxing".
Along the way, if a fighter meets an opponent who is now a world champion, that belt will be on the line.
- Back surgery likely will sideline Mizzou's Porter Jr. for the season
- Israel's PM Netanyahu to Meet with French President Macron on Iran
- Priyanka Chopra flaunts new hairdo in this 'Fraterday' selfie
- Pope Francis releases video message for people of Bangladesh
- Mankini-wearing 'Borat' tourists arrested in Kazakhstan
- United Kingdom teenagers above average in worldwide problem-solving challenge
- Apple a-t-il employé illégalement des étudiants pour l'assembler — IPhone X
- Lockdown Lifted for Suburban Minneapolis Mall
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Dodges Question About Sen. Al Franken Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Congress Yuva Magazine mocks Prime Minister Modi with Meme, deletes post