Real Madrid will be minus captain Sergio Ramos for Tuesday's (21 November) Champions League Group H clash with Apoel Nicosia as expected. There are maybe a few players who play less, but it's a learning curve.
Zidane is said to be frustrated with Marcelo and the Frenchman sees Alonso as a flawless replacement. "There are other jobs people have which are not easy". But whatever happens I am remaining optimistic. "But not me, never".
The two goalless outings in 12 La Liga matches this season are one more than the club had in Zidane's first 58 games in charge.
"As far as I'm concerned, I sit down and chat with players". We are doing better, all of us.
"We can't say we have been playing badly, but we need to get our confidence back in front of goal".
GETTYKarim Benzema has scored just two goals this season. A Real Madrid victory in the GSP Stadium will end any lingering hopes Dortmund possess. "I don't know how long he'll be out for". "They are very young".
"They have to work hard, but look at the rise of Marco Asensio, for example".
Offices Closed For Thanksgiving Holiday
Community Centers and Adult Activity Centers will be closed Thursday and Friday, with regular hours resuming on Monday. The Drop-Off Center located at Millennium Waste, 13606 Knoxville Road, Milan will be open from 7 a.m.to noon Saturday.
Alonso, 26, helped Chelsea win the Premier League title in his first season at Stamford Bridge last time out. As do [Marcos] Llorente, Achraf [Hakimi], all those who play less.
"It's normal that they play less than other squad players".
Nacho is likely to deputise for Ramos in the heart of defence alongside Raphael Varane with Marcelo and Dani Carvajal either side, although it remains to be seen how long the Spain global is called on to play after coming back into the side at the weekend after six weeks out with a heart condition.
As per the official squad list released by the European Champions, Sergio Ramos, Gareth Bale, Mateo Kovacic and Keylor Navas have been left out of the squad, with the Spaniard being the latest on the injury table after picking up a nose injury in the game against Atletico Madrid.
Zidane added: "We are one step away from qualifying".
"We can talk about that when the time comes", he said. "It will be a hard game tomorrow and we have to be prepared".
- Trader Alert: Unusual Volume Spotted in LATAM Airlines Group SA (NYSE:LTM)
- Les Restos du Coeur, c'est parti pour la campagne d'hiver
- Pradyuman murder case: Court reserves order on conductor's bail plea
- EasyJet boosted by improved pricing trends as rivals suffer
- National Republicans can't get rid of Roy Moore
- Girl Scouts issue warning over forcing kids to hug relatives
- Most blue whales are 'right-handed', Swedish-American study shows
- Mark Hamill Comes Home To The Millennium Falcon
- Two pedestrians dead after separate crashes in Brampton and Mississauga
- Belligerent fan punched cops at Red Deer Rebels game, RCMP say