The FAI have reported the abuse to Gardai.
James McClean has been publicly praised for speaking out against the racist abuse suffered by Ireland full-back Cyrus Christie in the wake of Ireland's loss to Denmark last Tuesday night.
Ireland were well beaten by Denmark at the Aviva to end all hope of making it to the World Cup in Russian Federation.
"We fully support all efforts to stamp out racism from the game and that includes comments targeting players on social media", said PFAI general secretary Stephen McGuinness.
"Some of the comments afterwards went beyond football", said McClean, "One player in particular was told to go and play for Jamaica".
Thankfully, Irish fans have taken to social media in their droves to offer support to Christie after details of the abuse emerged, so hopefully he can move on from this upsetting with the knowledge that the overwhelming majority of Irish fans are behind him.
Establishment Inspection Report recives to Biocon
The company also stated that the FDA has classified the outcome of the inspection as Voluntary Action Indicated. The stock is trading close to its 52-week high of Rs 424 touched on July 19, 2017 in intra-day trade.
"That's for a player who has been a good servant to his country and it cut deep".
Independent.ie report that the matter was brought to the gardaí by the FAI and the tweet in question was still searchable as of last night. Like a said this will hurt deep, we have been written of so many times before an just like before we will bounce back! It was gutting for us, but it was more gutting when people put the boot in. Everybody watched the game and it was poor - we know that.
"We spoke afterwards and it really got to a few players".
"People have short memories".
"For example; I know there's journalists here and it might go out there, but one player in particular was told to go and play for Jamaica".
- The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has its outstanding shares of 1.56 Billion
- Peterborough Public Health reports first confirmed case of seasonal flu
- Schroder apparent victor in treasurer race
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX) Given "Hold" Rating at HC Wainwright
- Kohli reaches milestone in drawn Test
- Phil Lord & Chris Miller Talk About Leaving 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- Solar system's first interstellar visitor dazzles scientists
- Police issue Amber Alert for 12-year-old Iowa girl
- White House: Opioid epidemic's actual cost tops $500B
- Claudio Ranieri ready to battle Carlo Ancelotti, Max Allegri for Italy job