A 26-year-old Randolph man who works as a security guard is accused of impersonating a police officer and assaulting a woman in the North End.
Police were called to the Hanover Street area of Boston around 2:30 a.m. Friday for a report of an incident assault.
The woman, who thought Brown was a police officer, obeyed him when he ordered her to pull down her trousers to check for weapons, at which point he allegedly groped and kissed her, prosecutors said.
Police say Brown led the victim a short distance then attempted to assault her.
Brown is expected in court Monday for an arraignment. "The suspect asked her to strip, the victim pulled her trousers down to her knees, exposing her underwear". Police were able to see the encounter on nearby security footage, Megrian said, and a manager at a downtown Boston security firm identified Brown as the suspect in the footage.
Debbie McGee's stepson sparks homophobia row after viewers slam Strictly performance
But not everyone agreed with the panel - with one saying they thought it looked like a "drag act parody". The Strictly judges had awarded Debbie a total of 33 points for her Samba dance routine.
The woman told police Brown approached her from behind as she was entering her building.
"The defendant demanded an ID from the victim and told her she was under investigation", the prosecutor said.
According to court documents, Brown asked a woman to strip for him so he could search her for weapons.
In court, prosecutors said Brown admitted to following a woman from Faneuil Hall but that he denies the charges.
Brown was ordered to be held on $5,000 cash bail and is due back on December 18.
- Claudio Ranieri ready to battle Carlo Ancelotti, Max Allegri for Italy job
- Phil Lord & Chris Miller Talk About Leaving 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- FOX News host pulled over for driving 119 miles per hour in Nichols
- Peterborough Public Health reports first confirmed case of seasonal flu
- New Brunswick names Zenabis as 3rd supplier of recreational pot
- Schroder apparent victor in treasurer race
- British Airways upsets customers with new boarding policy
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX) Given "Hold" Rating at HC Wainwright
- Delhi University's Dyal Singh Evening College renamed as 'Vande Mataram Mahavidyalaya'
- Analysts Rating Review: Weatherford International Ltd (WFT)