In the national capital, the content of particulate matter, PM 2.5, in the air has been quite high, often crossing 500, while the safety limit is 50.
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has 17 monitoring stations in Delhi and all stations recorded the air quality as "poor".
Rains on Friday night and early in the morning today brought down the air pollution levels marginally in Delhi/NCR.
The Air Quality Index (AQI) in Shadipur was at 293 (poor), Mandir Marg at 306 (very poor), Anand Vihar at 340 (very poor), Lodhi Road at 329 (very poor) even as the Delhi residents took to micro blogging website Twitter to express hope for some relief from smog and air pollution. But chances of the AQI hitting the "severe" category anytime soon is remote.This has come as a whiff of fresh air Delhiites, as pollution levels hardly drops to such low levels in the city during this time of the year.
Packers Second Screen: vs. Ravens
For the course of three hours on Sunday, the Green Bay Packers couldn't find the end zone against the Baltimore Ravens . Goode snapped for the season's first three games before suffering a hamstring injury and reaching an injury settlement.
The change in Delhi-NCR weather is due to the passage of Western Disturbance over Jammu and Kashmir and its induced cyclonic circulation over Rajasthan, Skymet said. "The situation will be better day-by-day", Palwat said.
However, according to SAFAR (System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting and Research), an app instituted by the Ministry of Earth Science, the air quality levels in Delhi improved to "moderate" on Saturday morning. PM10 and PM2.5 are ultra-fine particles that are the dominant pollutants in Delhi.
The larger particulate matter, measured by PM10, docked at 199 Âµg/m3 in the morning while PM2.5, which measures very poor and more risky particulate matter, hovered around 130 Âµg/m3.
- Serie A: L'Inter s'empare de la deuxième place
- D'Onta Foreman likely tore his Achilles
- Person killed during training exercise at CFB Shilo
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Price Target Raised to $36.00
- Marshawn Lynch sits for United States national anthem, stands for Mexican national anthem
- EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:ENLK) Upgraded at BidaskClub
- SPDR S&P World ex-US ETF (GWL) Declines 0.35% for Nov 19
- Lin-Manuel Miranda: Puerto Rico Still Needs Government's Help
- The Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR) Rating Reiterated by Jefferies Group LLC
- OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T Android 8.0 Oreo Update Released