A woman claimed singer Usher infected her with Herpes months back and went ahead to file a lawsuit. Helm's attorney, Lisa West, stopped representing her and Helm was left to hire a new attorney. Well, the replacement filed for the case to be dismissed without prejudice, "with intent to refile". She had a problem - she told someone on a recorded phone call 2 days before the suit was filed that she only had protected sex with Usher.
"It bothers me that he didn't have the decency to tell you he had herpes", Byron said during the conversation, according to Hollywood Life.
Kerala CM visits City Corporation Mayor in Medical College
Mr Vijayan, in his post, said that RSS workers, who have been accused in several cases, were in the visitors' gallery. Talking to media, he said that such an incident should not have happened inside the corporation office.
A lawsuit filed against Usher, in which the singer was accused of failing to warn the plaintiff of his reported herpes, has been dismissed. The stylist and Usher reached a settlement in 2012.
"It's our honest hope that this dismissal will bring an end to the opportunistic litigation against Usher in Georgia", Usher's lawyer, Steve Sadow, told the magazine following Friday's dismissal.
In 2012, Usher reportedly settled a legal case against a woman who claimed to have contracted herpes from the singer.
- Several Injured After Scaffold Crashes Onto SoHo Street
- Prabhudeva to release Karu-Kanam Trailer starring Naga Shourya and Sai Pallavi
- Miami Dolphins: Jay Cutler Injured; Matt Moore replaces him
- Redskins lose running back Chris Thompson with ugly leg injury
- Satan Finally Weighs in on Roy Moore: 'That Guy's Creepy'
- Unhappy return for Monk as Leeds hang on against Middlesbrough
- Narendra Modi To Inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail On November 28
- Sailor dies in round-the-world yacht race
- Adjei strike gives Mazembe CAF Cup final edge
- Wizards' John Wall out on Sunday as he deals with knee issue