Explaining a few key facts on the 1,500 selected participants, the organisers stated that women would represent 52.5% of entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem supporters at the GES 2017 summit. The theme for the mega event will be "Women First, Prosperity for All" and on supporting women entrepreneurs and fostering economic growth globally.
The 8th edition of the Global GES will be held in Hyderabad (November 28-30).
The summit will focus on four areas like energy and infrastructure, digital economy and financial technology, health and life sciences and media and entertainment. "10 plus countries will be represented by an all-female delegation, including Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Israel", said Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant.
As many as 31.5% of the entrepreneurs at GES are 30 years old or younger.
Genesio devra faire sans Fekir — OL
Et la donne sera différente puisque Nabil Fekir , son meilleur buteur et sans doute l'un des meilleurs joueurs du championnat, est suspendu.
According to a press release issued by the organisers, about 300 investors and ecosystem supporters, who will form a part of the 1,500 participants, are expected to catalyse investment and networking at the summit.
The American entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem supporters come from 38 U.S. States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and the Indian entrepreneurs have been drawn from across the country.
"This is the first time that women have been the majority of participants at a GES", the State Department said, adding that women from 127 countries are participating in the summit.
During the Summit, following closely on the heels of the Global Entrepreneurship Week, the attendees will participate in three days of interactive discussions and workshops with accomplished entrepreneurs and investors who will share their knowledge and experience on how to start and scale a business. The youngest entrepreneur is 13 and the oldest one is 84.
- Le sexisme à l'hôpital est une réalité quotidienne
- Saudi Arabia hands protest note to Germany over comments on Lebanon crisis
- Honda recalls Odyssey minivans
- Notre Dame on WNDU programming schedule for today
- Ligue 1 round-up: Edinson Cavani maintains form as PSG extend lead
- How to Watch Oklahoma vs. Kansas
- Selección Argentina: El posible grupo de la 'albiceleste' en el Mundial 2018
- What does Scott Frost's denial of Nebraska deal really mean?
- Iowa State ends 2-game skid with 23-13 victory at Baylor
- Spacex Delays Launch of Its Secret Zuma Mission until Friday