Miami Dolphins linebacker Rey Maualuga remains in jail on Saturday after an overnight arrest for battery, according to a report from Andy Slater of 940 AM WINZ in Miami. According to The Associated Press, court records in Miami-Dade County show an open battery case against Maualuga, though no other information was listed about that matter Saturday.
Maualuga appeared in six games, starting four, for the Dolphins this season after rookie Raekwan McMillan tore an ACL in the preseason.
The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero confirmed the news.
Japanese tug boat scrapes US Navy ship during exercise
In January, the cruiser USS Antietem ran aground while weighing anchor off the coast of Japan, leading to major propulsion damage. The 7th fleet has had two fatal accidents in Asian waters this year in which navy warships and commercial ships collided at sea.
The USC product is no stranger to run-ins with the law.
Two years later, Maualuga was charged with misdemeanor assault after he allegedly punched an employee at a bar in Cincinnati.
- Lorient assure face à Brest
- Oppenheimerfunds, Inc. Sells A Lot More Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) Stock
- Srinagar-Leh highway closed due to snow, Kashmir highway open
- Les Indestructibles 2 : Premier trailer explosif pour le prochain Disney/Pixar dévoilé
- Kam Chancellor out for season
- KCR asks for sector-wise energy demand projections
- Papadakis et Cizeron au sommet : nouveau record du monde à Grenoble
- Barrick Gold Corp (ABX) Rating Reiterated by Eight Capital
- Ancelotti rifiuta la Nazionale, Branchini svela: "Non se la sente"
- Jerry Jones apologizes for racially insensitive remark from 2013