With his current contract running out at the end of next season, the club and the manager alike will more than likely want things to remain the same going into the future.
However, the Daily Mail says any negotiations would be smooth given his strong relationships with members of the City board.
The 46-year-old earns around £15m per season and is understood to be enjoying his life in Manchester, with his family comfortable in their apartment in the city centre.
SA Rugby accepts Rugby World Cup 2023 bid loss
But instead South Africa missed out for a fourth successive time. "Let's give houses and other basic needs to our people". So how did the voting go? Thirty-nine voting states used a secret ballot to select the host country.
Guardiola's first campaign in the Premier League was also his first season as a manager in which he failed to win a single trophy, but City have looked formidable so far this term and few would bet against them adding a third Premier League crown to their cabinet.
The Citizens will be hoping to keep their eight point lead at the top of the table and maintain their unbeaten record.
Guardiola faces an anxious wait over the availability of Sergio Aguero who will be assessed by City's medical staff after collapsing at half-time during Argentina's clash with Nigeria.
Chelsea and City, meanwhile, take on West Brom and Leicester respectively in the Premier League this weekend.
- Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG): Scrutinizing the Chart
- The boss of Goldman Sachs just called for a second Brexit referendum
- Four juveniles escape South Jersey correctional facility, steal and crash vehicle
- Yankees' Aaron Judge named American League rookie of the year
- Scientists discover Earth-size planet that could sustain life
- Barquette homologuée — Dallara Stradale
- Rare Frilled Shark Off Portugal Coast May Date to Cretaceous Period
- Global Terrorism Index 2017
- IFFI 2017: After Sujoy Ghosh, two more jury members resign
- Jennison Associates LLC Cuts Holdings in MGM Resorts International (MGM)