Though Affleck might be continually flip flopping on his decision to stay in Warner Bros. burgeoning superhero franchise given his current age, the DCEU star seems to be enjoying his time doing the promotional rounds for Justice League and now that the film releases on Friday, the actor's chose to let out the real reason why he chose to become the franchise's Batman.
"I'll give you a cool little thing that's not in this movie, but what Zack told me his idea for what he was doing for Aquaman", began Momoa.
"I think the attractive thing is the connectivity. Superman?' I have met him and we have crossed paths".
- Justice is finally served for all the fans who have been waiting for the latest superhero film, "Justice League" is the first time this all star cast of characters comes together on the big screen.
Wonder Woman and Batman are the teachers for a new crew of heroes, and their lives are changing in a post-Superman world, too. "This is what I loved as a kid combined with what I love as an adult and there's no greater feeling than that". "I sort of started to laugh like insane".
Papa John's apologizes for comments about National Football League player protests
"The statements made on our earnings call were describing the factors that impact our business and we sincerely apologize to anyone that thought they were divisive".
But do you recall, the most important Justice League member of all? One look at any of the JL trailers instantly lets you know that the visual schematic is still 100% Snyder.
Deborah Snyder says Justice League 2 "would be amazing" but DC's lineup is already plenty busy. And all the sudden you just see him, he kinda floats up on the ocean. Also in the works: Shazam, starring Zachary Levi as Earth's mightiest mortal; a Suicide Squad sequel directed by Gavin O'Connor (The Accountant); and a Batgirl project written and directed by Whedon.
While he ponders his own future as the Dark Knight, the actor does see a timeliness in Justice League's arrival now. In order to prepare for the upcoming superhero team-up, we're looking back at our ten favorite DC films.
Adds Gadot: "People planned on making this movie 10 years ago, and even 20 years ago, and it just never happened. Only in retrospect can you understand why".
- Woman collapses after found guilty in botched murder
- La blague de Griezmann qui passe mal — Atletico Madrid
- First four months of FY18: trade deficit widens to $12.1 billion
- John Travolta accused of sexual battery of male massage therapist
- Jason Momoa Says He's a 'Degenerate', Not a Role Model
- Le message de Nicolas Sarkozy qui l'a fait craquer — Carla Bruni
- " "Macky Sall recevra les " Lions " avant mardi
- Arrested UCLA players returning from China
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS) to Hold
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin appreciates flood of support