Valley locations will start as rain with higher elevations beginning to see accumulating snow.
This system comes after a storm moved through OR and Washington on Monday, with heavy rains, hurricane-force wind gusts and heavy snows in the mountains.
Thursday, those showers spread into Vermont; again likely initially as light snow or a wintry mix over higher terrain, changing to rain and all rain for valleys. The wind picks up Wednesday night into Thursday with gusts exceeding 20-30 miles per hour from the south.
Premier Foods Posts 1.5% Increase In Revenue In H1
The company turned over £353.5m in the six months to 30 September 2017, up from £348m for the same period a year ago . In the second quarter, revenue increased by 6.2% to GBP183.2 million compared to the equivalent quarter a year ago.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with highs near 50.
Up to 3 feet of snow is expected to fall in the Sierra as a winter storm watch has been issued from Wednesday night through Friday morning in the Truckee area, the National Weather Service reports. The brunt of the storm will hit Wednesday night. As more moisture streams into the area from the south and low pressure takes control, drizzle will transition into rain showers by this evening. South wind 10 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour. There is an 80 percent chance of precipitation, bringing between a tenth of inch and quarter of an inch of precipitation, during the day Wednesday.
- Grandparents 'may pose cancer risk' to children, scientists warn
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- Scottish Labour interim leader steps down over misconduct claims
- Shah Rukh Khan celebrates Children's Day on set
- Tiger Zinda Hai song: Salman, Katrina ready to make you groove
- How to Watch Australia vs. Honduras
- Pensioner to stand trial over historic child murder
- EBay Matching Other Retailers' Black Friday Deals
- CdM 2018 : les chapeaux pour le tirage !
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes