Valley locations will start as rain with higher elevations beginning to see accumulating snow.
This system comes after a storm moved through OR and Washington on Monday, with heavy rains, hurricane-force wind gusts and heavy snows in the mountains.
Thursday, those showers spread into Vermont; again likely initially as light snow or a wintry mix over higher terrain, changing to rain and all rain for valleys. The wind picks up Wednesday night into Thursday with gusts exceeding 20-30 miles per hour from the south.
Scottish Labour interim leader steps down over misconduct claims
Rowley took over leadership of the party in August this year after former leader Kezia Dugdale reigned. The father of three grown-up children is described as representing the left-wing of the Labour Party.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with highs near 50.
Up to 3 feet of snow is expected to fall in the Sierra as a winter storm watch has been issued from Wednesday night through Friday morning in the Truckee area, the National Weather Service reports. The brunt of the storm will hit Wednesday night. As more moisture streams into the area from the south and low pressure takes control, drizzle will transition into rain showers by this evening. South wind 10 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour. There is an 80 percent chance of precipitation, bringing between a tenth of inch and quarter of an inch of precipitation, during the day Wednesday.
- Les premiers sont attendus mardi — Mini-Transat
- Jean Dujardin de retour dans une série télé … pour ABC
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- ITC to investigate patent infringement complaint against Apple
- How to Watch Australia vs. Honduras
- India Advances Launch Of Euro-VI Fuels For Smog-hit Delhi
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- EBay Matching Other Retailers' Black Friday Deals
- Russian Parliament passes law to introduce foreign agent status for media outlets
- Tiger Zinda Hai song: Salman, Katrina ready to make you groove