November 11 is the Great War and Armistice Day.
However, this year, Veterans Day was the 100th Anniversary of the United States entering World War I. This was a decisive event as the war ended one year later, in 1918.
Veterans Day honors all veterans. Unfortunately, the peace after that war only lasted 2 decades, and numerous lessons from The Great War have been lost.
Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) Is It Worthy for Investors?
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, (BME BBVA) traded down €0.03 ($0.03) during trading hours on Monday, hitting €7.10 ($8.26). As of the end of the quarter Pittenger & Anderson Inc had disposed of a total of 2,825 shares trimming its stake by 5.9%.
Saturday, Nov. 11, was Veterans Day. Patriotic organizations are welcome to join the parade each year, such as the Siuslaw High School Band, VFW, Daughters of the American Revolution, American Legion Post 59, Boy and Girl Scouts and others who marched, drove, rode and played - all to thank area veterans and those who served.
On this day, we honor all men and women throughout American history, who paid the ultimate price, protecting our freedoms.
DANVILLE - There is a duty to veterans shared by everyone on the homefront, Knox County Veteran's Services Director Kevin Henthorn said.
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled
- Dubai Airshow 2017: Boeing forecasts $730bn Middle East aviation market
- Unum Group (UNM) Getting Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Callon Petroleum (CPE) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.11
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia wins Miss International 2017
- Milton Santa Claus Parade celebrates 150 years of Christmas Sunday
- RSI Alert - Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP)
- Airport prepares for massive crowds for Thanksgiving weekend
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports