November 11 is the Great War and Armistice Day.
However, this year, Veterans Day was the 100th Anniversary of the United States entering World War I. This was a decisive event as the war ended one year later, in 1918.
Veterans Day honors all veterans. Unfortunately, the peace after that war only lasted 2 decades, and numerous lessons from The Great War have been lost.
EPS Forecast Revision Scan: Altria Group, Inc. (MO)
Checchi Capital Advisers LLC's holdings in Altria Group were worth $1,556,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period. The value of the investment in (MO) decreased from $16,691,000 to $14,522,000 decreasing 13.0% since the last quarter.
Saturday, Nov. 11, was Veterans Day. Patriotic organizations are welcome to join the parade each year, such as the Siuslaw High School Band, VFW, Daughters of the American Revolution, American Legion Post 59, Boy and Girl Scouts and others who marched, drove, rode and played - all to thank area veterans and those who served.
On this day, we honor all men and women throughout American history, who paid the ultimate price, protecting our freedoms.
DANVILLE - There is a duty to veterans shared by everyone on the homefront, Knox County Veteran's Services Director Kevin Henthorn said.
- The Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Lifted to Buy at Vetr Inc
- Diego Maradona est triste pour l'Italie
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled
- Opponents failed to produce sufficient evidence against Sharif family: Abid
- Il a dérobé 177 euros de cartes Pokémon — Pau
- American Jewish Committee decries hateful demonstrators on Poland's Independence Day
- Grève de ce jeudi 16 novembre: s'informer sans s'inquiéter
- Amazon offers early discounts for Alexa users
- Killers, Chainsmokers, Kendrick Lamar top 2018 Hangout lineup
- RSI Alert - Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP)