November 11 is the Great War and Armistice Day.
However, this year, Veterans Day was the 100th Anniversary of the United States entering World War I. This was a decisive event as the war ended one year later, in 1918.
Veterans Day honors all veterans. Unfortunately, the peace after that war only lasted 2 decades, and numerous lessons from The Great War have been lost.
Rotten Tomatoes are delaying the reveal of Justice League's overall score
This week, that movie will be Warner Bros .' superhero extravaganza Justice League , which hits theaters Thursday night.
Saturday, Nov. 11, was Veterans Day. Patriotic organizations are welcome to join the parade each year, such as the Siuslaw High School Band, VFW, Daughters of the American Revolution, American Legion Post 59, Boy and Girl Scouts and others who marched, drove, rode and played - all to thank area veterans and those who served.
On this day, we honor all men and women throughout American history, who paid the ultimate price, protecting our freedoms.
DANVILLE - There is a duty to veterans shared by everyone on the homefront, Knox County Veteran's Services Director Kevin Henthorn said.
- Nokia to commence production of 5-G ready base stations near Chennai
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Earns "Hold" Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports
- The South Carolina health department marks the first flu death this season
- Airport prepares for massive crowds for Thanksgiving weekend
- Diego Maradona est triste pour l'Italie
- Unum Group (UNM) Getting Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Stock Alert- MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD)
- RSI Alert - Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP)