Officials with Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, Canada said in a Facebook post that the resort would open Friday.
At least two ski resorts in Washington state have announced opening dates as multiple storms bring snow to the Cascade Mountains.
'LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2' Now Available
There is also a DLC Season Pass that includes six Level Packs and four Character Packs. Interactive Entertainment has announced the launch of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 .
Lack of snow is forcing Vail to delay opening one week.
Tuesday morning, the resort's website announced it would open with three lifts running on Wednesday, Nov. 15.
"The coverage on Downhill and Queens run is really good however we're still a little thin around the base so we suggest leaving your new equipment at home until we have more snow", the website advised Tuesday. Q13 Chief Meteorologist Walter Kelley said 50 inches of snow could accumulate at the ski resorts by the end of the week. "Stay tuned, and be ready". Blackcomb Mountain will open as scheduled November 23 - just in time to celebrate U.S. Thanksgiving.
- Banco Bradesco SA (NYSE:BBDO) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Accern Reports
- The Salvation Army Kingston needs more volunteers for annual Kettle Campaign
- Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp Adjusts Its Stake in Kulicke and Soffa (KLIC)
- Suspect charged in Mall of America attack; survivors have deep wounds
- Alliancebernstein LP Adjusts Its Investment in Alliant Energy Corp (LNT) Last Quarter
- Yokozuna Harumafuji suspected of assaulting wrestler
- Fashion retailer Forever 21 reports payment card security breach
- Helperby Therapeutics develops sustainable solution for antibiotic resistance
- PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (PNC) Position Lifted by Rhumbline Advisers
- Patterson Companies (PDCO) Position Increased by Olstein Capital Management, Lp