The poll results were released on Tuesday and revealed that voters disapprove of President Donald Trump's performance 58 to 35 percent. That's a dip from 43 percent who said he was fit versus 55 percent who thought he wasn't in an October 11 poll by the university, and 42 percent who thought so versus 56 percent who didn't think so in a September 27 poll.
However, Trump, in a Twitter comment, cited Monday's result from the Republican-leaning Rasmussen Reports, which showed him at a 53-46 negative standing and attacked mainstream national news outlets for citing the polls with his approval ratings in the 30-percent range. Thirty-one percent of independents said they approve.
Quinnipiac pollster Tim Malloy said, "President Donald Trump returns from his big Asia trip to find numbers frozen in the negative".
According to the phone survey of 500 likely voters, 30 percent say they "strongly approve of the way the president is performing", while 44 percent say they "strongly disapprove". "Ominously, there is creeping slippage in (Trump's political) base".
Shock as mysterious UFO 'hovers above California navy base'
Philip Mantle, a Brit UFO hunter, said, "This could turn out to be one of the most controversial UFO photo-cases on record". He took the snaps near the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake in 2007, but has been too nervous to show anyone until now.
Fifty-seven percent of respondents to the latest poll said Trump is not fit for the office he holds. Ninety-one percent of black, 70 percent of Hispanic and 50 percent of white voters, respectively, disapprove of Trump's job as president. "Together, WE will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
The most recent poll also found that a majority of independents, 63 percent, said they do not approve of Trump's job performance.
According to Real Clear Politics, Trump has an average approval rating of 38 percent. The survey has a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.
- Le Danemark ira en Russie
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- Curtis Samuel to miss rest of season
- Ben Roethlisberger Already Ripping 'Thursday Night Football' Ahead Of Matchup With Titans
- L'Espagne accrochée en Russie après un match spectaculaire — Amical
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War Saga Game "Thrones Of Britannia"
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- Mike Pence's National Football League stunt cost Indianapolis police $14000
- This giant pink diamond could sell for $30 million at auction
- WATCH Reveals Nominees for "10 Worst Toys" For 2017 Holiday Season