The poll results were released on Tuesday and revealed that voters disapprove of President Donald Trump's performance 58 to 35 percent. That's a dip from 43 percent who said he was fit versus 55 percent who thought he wasn't in an October 11 poll by the university, and 42 percent who thought so versus 56 percent who didn't think so in a September 27 poll.
However, Trump, in a Twitter comment, cited Monday's result from the Republican-leaning Rasmussen Reports, which showed him at a 53-46 negative standing and attacked mainstream national news outlets for citing the polls with his approval ratings in the 30-percent range. Thirty-one percent of independents said they approve.
Quinnipiac pollster Tim Malloy said, "President Donald Trump returns from his big Asia trip to find numbers frozen in the negative".
According to the phone survey of 500 likely voters, 30 percent say they "strongly approve of the way the president is performing", while 44 percent say they "strongly disapprove". "Ominously, there is creeping slippage in (Trump's political) base".
L'Espagne accrochée en Russie après un match spectaculaire — Amical
L'Espagne se déplaçait en Russie ce soir pour y affronter l'équipe hôte du prochain Mondial. Les spectateurs de Saint-Pétersbourg auront vu du spectacle.
Fifty-seven percent of respondents to the latest poll said Trump is not fit for the office he holds. Ninety-one percent of black, 70 percent of Hispanic and 50 percent of white voters, respectively, disapprove of Trump's job as president. "Together, WE will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
The most recent poll also found that a majority of independents, 63 percent, said they do not approve of Trump's job performance.
According to Real Clear Politics, Trump has an average approval rating of 38 percent. The survey has a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.
- Zimbabwe: le chef de l'armée met en garde Mugabe
- Lawyers seek group suit over alleged Uber sex assaults
- Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence and More Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
- Imagine Florida State's Jimbo Fisher coaching Texas A&M ... Report says Aggies interested
- Le siège parisien perquisitionné — Lafarge
- GoCompare Rejects GBP460 Million Approach From ZPG
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- WATCH Reveals Nominees for "10 Worst Toys" For 2017 Holiday Season
- Baker returning to Legislature with new opioid bill
- Minnesota deer harvest up 10 percent from previous year