Last month, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola suggested Spurs where a one-man team when he listed "the Harry Kane team" alongside Chelsea and Manchester United as their title rivals.
"Wright said: "(Kane's) literally a monster, a goal monster, he wants to score every single attempt he has on goal.
This day in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar arrived to rule cricket
He didn't looked like a teenager as he fended off the likes of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan and scored 172-ball 59. Sachin Tendulkar was just 16 years old when he walked in to bat in Karachi to replace Manoj Prabhakar.
Parker, who now works as Spurs' Under-18 coach, has also been taken by the progress of midfielder Harry Winks, saying: "I also think Harry Winks has a bright future". The offensive player is going to help you win the game because they are the one scoring goals.
Kane has won the last two Premier League golden boot awards and established himself as an integral part of the England national team.
"The defenders have a job that is just as important, you're just not under the light as much, what matters the most is the team". "He's their man striker, he's their goalscorer and he's like a talisman in the team", Bassong told Premier League Daily.
The England global leads the goalscoring charts with eight strikes so far, level with Manchester City hitman Sergio Aguero.
- Greggs unveils its first-ever Advent calendar
- Call of Duty WW2 launches PC update, reinstates dedicated servers
- Les chapeaux pour le tirage au sort de la Coupe du monde
- ITC to investigate patent infringement complaint against Apple
- India Advances Launch Of Euro-VI Fuels For Smog-hit Delhi
- Najeeb's disappearance: CBI submits status report, asks for more time
- TF1 leader grâce aux Bleus, Titanic au-dessus du million sur TMC
- At Least Three Dead, Students Wounded After Shooting At California School
- Taking a glimpse into Insider Trading at Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD)
- LeBron James partners with Ohio State again for special t-shirt