Last month, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola suggested Spurs where a one-man team when he listed "the Harry Kane team" alongside Chelsea and Manchester United as their title rivals.
"Wright said: "(Kane's) literally a monster, a goal monster, he wants to score every single attempt he has on goal.
Tech CEO Claims Uninhabited Land for Himself
He spent two nights planning his trip into the desert and convincing a local driver to bring him to the remote location. It is not clear that he has pursued his claim of ownership or otherwise continued his involvement in the tract of land.
Parker, who now works as Spurs' Under-18 coach, has also been taken by the progress of midfielder Harry Winks, saying: "I also think Harry Winks has a bright future". The offensive player is going to help you win the game because they are the one scoring goals.
Kane has won the last two Premier League golden boot awards and established himself as an integral part of the England national team.
"The defenders have a job that is just as important, you're just not under the light as much, what matters the most is the team". "He's their man striker, he's their goalscorer and he's like a talisman in the team", Bassong told Premier League Daily.
The England global leads the goalscoring charts with eight strikes so far, level with Manchester City hitman Sergio Aguero.
- Nathan Lyon burns toast, causes 30-minute delay in Australian first-class match
- New Zealand announce squad for West Indies Test series
- Star Wars: Battlefront II costs £1600 to unlock everything
- Jean Dujardin de retour dans une série télé … pour ABC
- TF1 leader grâce aux Bleus, Titanic au-dessus du million sur TMC
- Doussain signe à Lyon — Stade Toulousain
- India Advances Launch Of Euro-VI Fuels For Smog-hit Delhi
- Lindsay Arnold Gets Emotional After Sustaining Injury on DWTS
- At Least Three Dead, Students Wounded After Shooting At California School
- This day in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar arrived to rule cricket