Last month, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola suggested Spurs where a one-man team when he listed "the Harry Kane team" alongside Chelsea and Manchester United as their title rivals.
"Wright said: "(Kane's) literally a monster, a goal monster, he wants to score every single attempt he has on goal.
This day in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar arrived to rule cricket
He didn't looked like a teenager as he fended off the likes of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan and scored 172-ball 59. Sachin Tendulkar was just 16 years old when he walked in to bat in Karachi to replace Manoj Prabhakar.
Parker, who now works as Spurs' Under-18 coach, has also been taken by the progress of midfielder Harry Winks, saying: "I also think Harry Winks has a bright future". The offensive player is going to help you win the game because they are the one scoring goals.
Kane has won the last two Premier League golden boot awards and established himself as an integral part of the England national team.
"The defenders have a job that is just as important, you're just not under the light as much, what matters the most is the team". "He's their man striker, he's their goalscorer and he's like a talisman in the team", Bassong told Premier League Daily.
The England global leads the goalscoring charts with eight strikes so far, level with Manchester City hitman Sergio Aguero.
- Premier Foods Posts 1.5% Increase In Revenue In H1
- Stan Van Gundy: Athletes Who Protest Are 'Brave and Patriotic'
- The Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM) Stock Rating Reaffirm by Morgan Stanley
- 'The Assassination of Gianni Versace' Trailer For Your Wednesday Viewing Pleasure
- Doussain signe à Lyon — Stade Toulousain
- " Je suis enceinte ! " — Laetitia Milot
- Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia annoncé sur PC Windows
- Les chapeaux pour le tirage au sort de la Coupe du monde
- Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho the ideal fit for Barcelona - Ronaldinho
- ITC to investigate patent infringement complaint against Apple