Salman and Katrina are looking too hot in the twinning military green outfit. "Everyone already knows that both Salman and Katrina have this unspoken sizzling chemistry on screen and what this song does is it exploits it in the most lovely way", Ali Abbas Zafar told news agency IANS. Their awesome chemistry had fans rooting for them as a pair and ever since "Tiger Zinda Hai" was announced, the fans of the duo have been looking forward to watch them together. They were last seen in the film's prequel Ek Tha Tiger and their sizzling chemistry was loved by audiences all over. A lot of attention has been paid to bring out their chemistry, how they are styled, and the locations.
The foot-tapping track has a huge scale as Ali roped in 100 dancers including trained ballerinas, hip-hop and Afro-dancehall dancers from Greece, France, Trinidad and Tobago, among many other countries.
Here's the still from the song.
Les chapeaux pour le tirage au sort de la Coupe du monde
Chapeau 3: Danemark ou Serbie, Islande, Costa Rica, Suède, Tunisie, Egypte, Sénégal, Iran. Pot 4: Panama, Corée d Sud, Arabie Saoudite.
Ali Abbas Zafar has also made 2016's Sultan with Salman Khan.
Salman Khan returns as Indian spy Tiger while Katrina reprises the role of Pakistani spy Zoya.
Tiger Zinda Hai is slated to release on December 22.
- United Kingdom supreme court rules minimum alcohol pricing is legal
- Premier Foods Posts 1.5% Increase In Revenue In H1
- Russian Parliament passes law to introduce foreign agent status for media outlets
- Pensioner to stand trial over historic child murder
- Tottenham youth coach Parker lavishes praise on Kane, Winks
- Call of Duty WW2 launches PC update, reinstates dedicated servers
- Stan Van Gundy: Athletes Who Protest Are 'Brave and Patriotic'
- Taking a glimpse into Insider Trading at Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD)
- Mondial 2018: Honduras accuse l'Australie de l'espionner avec un drone
- Lindsay Arnold Gets Emotional After Sustaining Injury on DWTS