Salman and Katrina are looking too hot in the twinning military green outfit. "Everyone already knows that both Salman and Katrina have this unspoken sizzling chemistry on screen and what this song does is it exploits it in the most lovely way", Ali Abbas Zafar told news agency IANS. Their awesome chemistry had fans rooting for them as a pair and ever since "Tiger Zinda Hai" was announced, the fans of the duo have been looking forward to watch them together. They were last seen in the film's prequel Ek Tha Tiger and their sizzling chemistry was loved by audiences all over. A lot of attention has been paid to bring out their chemistry, how they are styled, and the locations.
The foot-tapping track has a huge scale as Ali roped in 100 dancers including trained ballerinas, hip-hop and Afro-dancehall dancers from Greece, France, Trinidad and Tobago, among many other countries.
Here's the still from the song.
Tottenham youth coach Parker lavishes praise on Kane, Winks
The England global leads the goalscoring charts with eight strikes so far, level with Manchester City hitman Sergio Aguero. The offensive player is going to help you win the game because they are the one scoring goals .
Ali Abbas Zafar has also made 2016's Sultan with Salman Khan.
Salman Khan returns as Indian spy Tiger while Katrina reprises the role of Pakistani spy Zoya.
Tiger Zinda Hai is slated to release on December 22.
- Les chapeaux pour le tirage au sort de la Coupe du monde
- Pensioner to stand trial over historic child murder
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- Jean Dujardin de retour dans une série télé … pour ABC
- Russian Parliament passes law to introduce foreign agent status for media outlets
- Lindsay Arnold Gets Emotional After Sustaining Injury on DWTS
- Taking a glimpse into Insider Trading at Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD)
- Mondial 2018: Honduras accuse l'Australie de l'espionner avec un drone
- United Kingdom supreme court rules minimum alcohol pricing is legal