If you are single and looking for love, your chance to get lucky soars in the Mile High City.
In a study by Wallethub, Cape Coral was rated the 166th-best city for singles out of the 182 cities.
Rounding out the Top 10, in order after San Francisco, were Atlanta; Los Angeles; Denver; San Diego; Seattle; Chicago; Portland, Ore.; Minneapolis and Portland, Maine, Time Out reported.
As far as methodology, "economics" included restaurant meal costs, average beer and wine price, cocktail price, movie cost, taxi fare cost, beauty salon costs, haircut costs, monthly fitness club fee, median annual household income, housing affordability, job growth rate, unemployment rate and overall well-being index.
Défense européenne: le cheval de Troie polonais
Ce pacte est le projet le plus ambitieux dans le domaine de la défense européenne depuis des décennies. Et si, à peine relancée, l'Europe de la défense était déjà fragilisée?
Finally, "dating opportunities" included share of single population, gender balance, online dating opportunities, mobile dating opportunities and most active Tinder users.
Colorado Springs ranked No. 39, and Aurora came in at No. 111.
Analysts at WalletHub compared more than 180 USA cities across 32 key indicators of dating-friendliness.
- Late-Night Hosts Skewer Trump's Putin Relations, Denial of Russian Election Meddling
- Best Known Analyst's Ratings for: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Baker returning to Legislature with new opioid bill
- Parents petition to change school's 'crass' sounding mascot
- Fleetwood boosts Race to Dubai hopes as Jamieson secures Nedbank lead
- Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo wins NL Manager of Year
- Buffett Adds More Apple, Reduces IBM Stake by Another Third
- Trump Approval Ratings at Around 30 Percent, President Says They're Wrong
- BHP Billiton plc (BLT) Price Target Raised to GBX 1430
- Martin O'Neill: Republic of Ireland manager to discuss future