If you are single and looking for love, your chance to get lucky soars in the Mile High City.
In a study by Wallethub, Cape Coral was rated the 166th-best city for singles out of the 182 cities.
Rounding out the Top 10, in order after San Francisco, were Atlanta; Los Angeles; Denver; San Diego; Seattle; Chicago; Portland, Ore.; Minneapolis and Portland, Maine, Time Out reported.
As far as methodology, "economics" included restaurant meal costs, average beer and wine price, cocktail price, movie cost, taxi fare cost, beauty salon costs, haircut costs, monthly fitness club fee, median annual household income, housing affordability, job growth rate, unemployment rate and overall well-being index.
Wasatch Advisors Inc Decreases Its Holdings in Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE) Stock
The California-based Schwab Charles Investment Mgmt Incorporated has invested 0.01% in Spirit Airlines Incorporated (NASDAQ:SAVE). This buyback authorization authorizes the transportation company to repurchase shares of its stock through open market purchases.
Finally, "dating opportunities" included share of single population, gender balance, online dating opportunities, mobile dating opportunities and most active Tinder users.
Colorado Springs ranked No. 39, and Aurora came in at No. 111.
Analysts at WalletHub compared more than 180 USA cities across 32 key indicators of dating-friendliness.
- Trump Approval Ratings at Around 30 Percent, President Says They're Wrong
- Jaden Smith Performed On Monday's "Late Late Show With James Corden"
- Buffett Adds More Apple, Reduces IBM Stake by Another Third
- Tax plan in Congress will benefit wealthy
- Bryan Cranston Says Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey Deserve a 'Second Chance'
- Germany Draw 2-2 Against France with Late Equaliser from Lars Stindl
- BHP Billiton plc (BLT) Price Target Raised to GBX 1430
- Défense européenne: le cheval de Troie polonais
- More digital screen time increases depression among teens
- Shares now unchanged at $17.68 (BDN) Brandywine Realty Trust Prices $100.0…