In Injustice 2, Hellboy is a straight up brawler. I'm talking about none other than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The announcement was made during the "Injustice 2" Eleague World Championship, a competition wherein the best players in the world step up and test their mettle using the heroes and villains of DC Comics alongside some guest characters like Hellboy and a couple of memorable characters from "Mortal Kombat". Atom manages to escape the building in time and lands on the ground, only to be confronted by the Enchantress. Their fight is interrupted by the aforementioned Ninja Turtles.
The four turtles will be featured under one character slot, presumably with the skin swaps and gear changes allowing you to mix and match which turtle you bring into battle.
You can check out our Hellboy character breakdown recap from the most recent Watchtower stream for more info on how the character plays.
Below, you can see footage of how the crowd, er... krowd, reacted to the announcement, courtesy of NetherRealm's Ed Boon.
The Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Lifted to Buy at Vetr Inc
Delta Air Lines makes up 2.2% of Cubic Asset Management LLC's holdings, making the stock its 4th biggest holding. (NYSE: DAL ). The ERP5 of Delta Air Lines, Inc . (NYSE: DAL ) can give useful insight into how the stock is performing. (NYSE: DAL ).
Unfortunately, we don't get to see them fighting (yet) but we do get to see them all formed up and fans are undoubtedly excited for the new additions to the game.
Originally developed by NetherRealm Studios, Injustice 2 has been adapted for PC by QLOC.
The game is set to arrive on PC starting November 14th, which is around the time where Atom's early access run will take place for those who purchased Injustice 2: Ultimate Edition.
Let us know what you like about Geek by taking our survey.
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled
- Nokia to commence production of 5-G ready base stations near Chennai
- Jeff Sessions States That Obama-Era Cannabis Policy Will Remain In Effect
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports
- RSI Alert - Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP)
- Dubai Airshow 2017: Boeing forecasts $730bn Middle East aviation market
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) Is It Worthy for Investors?
- Blasts Heard in Zimbabwe Capital as Army Denies Takeover
- Aden airport receives first commercial flight after Yemen blockade
- Stock Alert- MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD)