The $200k ride seems fairly blessed already - zero to 60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds on 600 horses - but the Pope's word has to get ya out of a few tickets, no?
Members of the company's top management presented the auto to Francis in the Vatican on Wednesday morning, after which the Pope blessed the vehicle and signed its hood.
The Holiest Lamborghini Ever Will Be Up For Auction This Spring
Instead, the special edition Huracan will be auctioned off by Sotheby's, with the proceeds going to charities including one aimed at helping rebuild Christian communities in Iraq that were devastated by the Islamic State group.
Base prices for the Huracan, introduced in 2014, usually start at around 183,000 euros. As pope, he uses a blue Ford Focus inside the Vatican walls, and he has made a statement on all his foreign trips by shunning fancy, bullet-proof SUVs and opting instead for modest Fiats or KIAs. The proceeds, the Vatican said, will be given to the pope, who already has chosen to fund three projects: the resettlement of Christians in Iraq's Ninevah Plain; support for women rescued from human trafficking and forced prostitution; and assistance to the suffering in Africa.
Subaru Ascent to Debut at 2017 LA Auto Show
Subaru has just announced that they will be heading to the LA Auto Show this year with their new Subaru Ascent in tow. The design taillight and part of the tailgate previewed in this teaser photo aren't too different from the concept.
- Attentats de Paris : Abdeslam toujours muet face au juge
- British YouTuber criticised for allegedly price-gouging Christmas calendar
- Loew saddened by Italy's World Cup failure
- Leeds prisoner charged with murdering jailed baby-killer
- Fox News Host Destroys Conspiracy Theory About Hillary Clinton and Uranium One
- Buffalo Bills bench Tyrod Taylor, will start Nathan Peterman at quarterback
- Mark Hamill Surprises Fans on 'Star Tours' at Disneyland!
- Mahindra Scorpio facelift with 140 BHP/320 Nm tune launched
- Cerberus raises bet on German lenders in Deutsche Bank deal
- " "Une fonction pour " éloigner " vos amis pénibles — Facebook