Bir Tawil's existence is the result of a border drawn up by the British in 1899. This didn't end here, he even urged people to apply for a citizenship.
Suyash Dixit planted a flag to establish the "Kingdom of Dixit" in barren Bir Tawil.
DEHRADUN: Suyash Dixit, a 24-year-old businessman from Indore, has proclaimed himself "king" of a 2,000 sq km area between Egypt and Sudan, which is the largest unclaimed habitable territory in the world.
"The route that I took is under Egyptian military (it is an global border) and is an area of terrorists so military have "shoot at sight" orders", The Telegraph quoted Dixit as saying.
New Zealand announce squad for West Indies Test series
Along with the senior side, the New Zealand "A" squad , which will be captained by Martin Guptill was also announced. Watling will be participating against Auckland in a domestic game played today (November 15) as a specialist batsman.
"But, if your Bucket List ideas are not scary enough then they are not worth trying!"
"We got on 3 conditions, no photos of military areas (which is nearly everything), you be back in the single day and you do not carry valuables". He spent two nights planning his trip into the desert and convincing a local driver to bring him to the remote location. Following the early civilisation ethics and rules, if you want to claim a land then you need to grow crops on it. He also sowed some seeds and poured water into it.
He added, "The dawn of our nation begins as a blank slate in an arid, desolate desert".
"I am the king!" This has led to several adventurers and explorers staking ownership of it, although global recognition for such claims has not been forthcoming."While in Cairo, I made a decision to travel to the place". In 2014, Jeremiah Heaton, an American citizen, travelled to Bir Tawil to make his daughter the real-life princess. It is not clear that he has pursued his claim of ownership or otherwise continued his involvement in the tract of land. However, law expert Anthony Arend previously told The Washington Post that under global law, only a state can claim sovereignty over a territory.
- Les Australiens sont pour le mariage homosexuel
- Man rapes friend's infant daughter in Delhi, held
- 'The Assassination of Gianni Versace' Trailer For Your Wednesday Viewing Pleasure
- The Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM) Stock Rating Reaffirm by Morgan Stanley
- Oops! Kim K accidentally confims the gender of baby number three
- India smartphone shipments hit record 39 mln units in Q3
- LeBron James partners with Ohio State again for special t-shirt
- Jeff Sessions States That Obama-Era Cannabis Policy Will Remain In Effect
- Terex Corporation (TEX) Stake Lessened by Rothschild Investment Corp IL
- TF1 leader grâce aux Bleus, Titanic au-dessus du million sur TMC