Singer - Porsche 911 Recreation Masters - deliver a new 911 964 Dynamics and Lightweighting Study (DLS) option, with cars built by Williams in the UK. Again the result of the Singer-Williams relationship, the body has been designed in collaboration with Norbert Singer - no relation to the "re-imaginers", but rather the architect of many a Porsche Le Mans victory - using computational fluid dynamics. The original 3.6-litres had been bored out to 4.0, output was up from 247hp to 500hp, and it had a rev limit the right side of nine thousand. Lightweight mechanical components also help to keep the weight down, including magnesium and titanium used for the camshafts and cylinder heads.
This widebody's fenders wrap themselves around 18-inch BBS wheels made to look like the Fuchs rims that are so desirable on classic 911s; they may look old, but they're shod with modern Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires and fit around what appear to be huge Brembo brakes.
It's a classic 911 that has gone on a serious diet thanks to the extensive use of lightweight materials like carbon fibre, titanium, aluminum, and magnesium, and we love it. Road & Track shared these renderings of the auto from renowned artist Daniel Simon, though, so we'll let you decide for yourself on its looks.
EBay Matching Other Retailers' Black Friday Deals
Before you pick your favorite site, the BBB recommends that consumers find a reputable site and check them out at BBB.org. BestBlackFriday .com sees JCPenney and Macy's offering average discounts of 60-65%, with Kohl's right behind at 55-60%.
We also get our first look at this car's interior, which combines the exterior's green with pretty reddish-brown leather racing seats.
The development drivers are Marino Franchitti and Top Gear presenter and former Autocar staffer Chris Harris, and the cars are being built at Williams' Oxfordshire base, in their own build facility. Prices depend on the independent specification of each vehicle.
- Shah Rukh Khan celebrates Children's Day on set
- CdM 2018 : les chapeaux pour le tirage !
- Russian Parliament passes law to introduce foreign agent status for media outlets
- Scottish Labour interim leader steps down over misconduct claims
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- FDA approves first-ever med with digital tracking system
- Government backs tech sector and launches innovation drive
- Grandparents 'may pose cancer risk' to children, scientists warn
- L'anthropologue Françoise Héritier est morte