Singer - Porsche 911 Recreation Masters - deliver a new 911 964 Dynamics and Lightweighting Study (DLS) option, with cars built by Williams in the UK. Again the result of the Singer-Williams relationship, the body has been designed in collaboration with Norbert Singer - no relation to the "re-imaginers", but rather the architect of many a Porsche Le Mans victory - using computational fluid dynamics. The original 3.6-litres had been bored out to 4.0, output was up from 247hp to 500hp, and it had a rev limit the right side of nine thousand. Lightweight mechanical components also help to keep the weight down, including magnesium and titanium used for the camshafts and cylinder heads.
This widebody's fenders wrap themselves around 18-inch BBS wheels made to look like the Fuchs rims that are so desirable on classic 911s; they may look old, but they're shod with modern Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires and fit around what appear to be huge Brembo brakes.
It's a classic 911 that has gone on a serious diet thanks to the extensive use of lightweight materials like carbon fibre, titanium, aluminum, and magnesium, and we love it. Road & Track shared these renderings of the auto from renowned artist Daniel Simon, though, so we'll let you decide for yourself on its looks.
Cristina Cordula victime d'un canular: quelqu'un se fait passer pour elle! (vidéo)
Sur Twitter , Cristina Cordula a annoncé qu'un sosie se faisait passer pour elle dans les rues de Paris dans le cadre d'un canular.
We also get our first look at this car's interior, which combines the exterior's green with pretty reddish-brown leather racing seats.
The development drivers are Marino Franchitti and Top Gear presenter and former Autocar staffer Chris Harris, and the cars are being built at Williams' Oxfordshire base, in their own build facility. Prices depend on the independent specification of each vehicle.
- Government backs tech sector and launches innovation drive
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- Tottenham youth coach Parker lavishes praise on Kane, Winks
- ITC to investigate patent infringement complaint against Apple
- Grandparents 'may pose cancer risk' to children, scientists warn
- Target forecasts a disappointing holiday quarter
- EBay Matching Other Retailers' Black Friday Deals
- Weather Forecast: Dry today, rain and snow tomorrow
- FDA approves first-ever med with digital tracking system
- Les premiers sont attendus mardi — Mini-Transat