Shakira may be ashe wolf, but even she gets sick.
Shakira explained in a lengthy post on Twitter that she "suffered a hemorrhage" on her right vocal chord in October.
The pop star announced the news on Instagram Tuesday, saying that she has been forced to cancel her European tour until 2018.
Shakira has officially canceled all of the 2017 dates of her "El Dorado World Tour", which translates into the entirety of her European leg.
The Salvation Army Kingston needs more volunteers for annual Kettle Campaign
Roche volunteers a few times a week, as well as volunteering for the Salvation Army's Christmas Hamper campaign. The Salvation Army Glendale hopes to raise $100,000 this year from its Red Kettle program during the holidays.
"During these last few days of rehearsals I have unfortunately strained my vocal chords and as a result, my doctors have ordered me to go on vocal rest to avoid any greater damage that could keep me from performing".
'Unfortunately, the hemorrhage does not appear to have reabsorbed, and my nightmare continues.At the moment I find myself in a hard battle as I try to recover fully.
She added: "It pains me not to be able to sing this month, for those who have done even the impossible to get tickets and accompany me throughout the different countries of Europe". Towards the end of October though, in the home stretch of my rehearsals, I felt a odd hoarseness that impeded my singing.
The message, which was shared both in English and Spanish for her 43 million followers, comes days after Shak made several announcements about postponing the tour. In the end, she confirmed she will not be touring until further notice. I love my German fans so much and was looking forward to sharing my first show with you.
- Warwick Davis is coming to Disney's 'Star Wars: Galactic Nights'
- U.S. inflation expectations edge up: New York Fed survey
- Emirates Announces Commitment for 40 Boeing 787-10s
- Suspect charged in Mall of America attack; survivors have deep wounds
- Minister Lynne Brown 'captured' by the Guptas, #EskomInquiry hears
- Investors Buy Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) on Weakness After Insider Selling
- Yokozuna Harumafuji suspected of assaulting wrestler
- DC-area small businesses are hiring
- CPSC warns customers to not use LayZ hoverboards after second house fire
- Lonmin plc (LON:LMI) Given Hold Rating at Peel Hunt