Shah Rukh Khan turned 52 on November 2 and celebrated his special day at his Alibaug farmhouse.
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, recently shared a heart-warming video of AbRam as a late Children's Day gift, where the kid is seen dancing madly and wishing brother Aryan and sister Suhana a Happy Children's Day. Kids love him as much as the oldies and the youth. The kids applied cake on Shah Rukh's face after the cake-cutting. While the actor continues to be an wonderful father, he also expressed his love to hundreds of kids on the occasion of Children's Day.
Shah Rukh, father of Aryan, Suhana and AbRam; shared an adorable video of his little one, where the youngest khan did a cute dance step for his siblings and daddy dearest.
Tech CEO Claims Uninhabited Land for Himself
He spent two nights planning his trip into the desert and convincing a local driver to bring him to the remote location. It is not clear that he has pursued his claim of ownership or otherwise continued his involvement in the tract of land.
Sharing one such picture on Twitter, the superstar wrote, "Had my cake and ate it too".
The "Dilwale" actor danced with these kids on "Tukur Tukur" song. "Reliving my childhood this #ChildrensDay!" Sharing a few photographs from the visit, he wrote, "Over a hundred attractive souls from the Spark a Change Foundation dropped in to visit me on set! The babies taught me a step or two..."
- Najeeb's disappearance: CBI submits status report, asks for more time
- This day in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar arrived to rule cricket
- Nathan Lyon burns toast, causes 30-minute delay in Australian first-class match
- At Least Three Dead, Students Wounded After Shooting At California School
- Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia annoncé sur PC Windows
- Doussain signe à Lyon — Stade Toulousain
- Old Mutual Wealth to rebrand as Quilter
- Le Puy du fou obtient une nouvelle distinction mondiale
- TF1 leader grâce aux Bleus, Titanic au-dessus du million sur TMC
- Tottenham youth coach Parker lavishes praise on Kane, Winks