Rose McGowan was released from custody Tuesday after turning herself in for a drug possession charge.
Rose McGowan turned herself in to Virginian authorities on Tuesday for a warrant issued for alleged felony possession of a controlled substance, The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police Department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police Department obtained the arrest warrant on February 1.
At her first public comments since accusing film producer Harvey Weinstein of rape, McGowan said she has been "silenced for 20 years" but won't remain quiet about sexual assault and harassment.
McGowan had not released a statement about the warrant as of Monday night.
The Case for and Against The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 320,013 shares in the company, valued at approximately $14,749,399.17. Trexquant Invest Limited Partnership invested in 0.09% or 11,200 shares. 56 funds opened positions while 192 raised stakes.
McGowan has been one of the leading voices against sexual harassment in Hollywood.
The Charmed star was under police investigation after two bags of cocaine were found in her purse after it was found on a United Airlines plane. "What a load of HORSES--", she said.
After apparently learning about the charge last month, McGowan, whose name has hit the headlines with the onslaught on Weinstein coverage, tweeted: "Are they trying to silence me?"
Ms McGowan reportedly reached a settlement with Weinstein after a hotel room encounter during the Sundance Film Festival.
- Imagine Florida State's Jimbo Fisher coaching Texas A&M ... Report says Aggies interested
- Baker returning to Legislature with new opioid bill
- Lawyers seek group suit over alleged Uber sex assaults
- Ben Roethlisberger Already Ripping 'Thursday Night Football' Ahead Of Matchup With Titans
- Best Known Analyst's Ratings for: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Curtis Samuel to miss rest of season
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- GoCompare Rejects GBP460 Million Approach From ZPG
- Minnesota deer harvest up 10 percent from previous year
- Mike Pence's National Football League stunt cost Indianapolis police $14000