Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, the head of the Senate Republican campaign arm, said that the Senate should vote to expel Moore if he wins "because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate".
Chased down a Capitol Hill staircase by ABC News reporter Tom Llamas, Brooks didn't directly answer when asked whether he believes Roy Moore or his accusers. Amid the hurried footsteps, Llamas can be heard firing a few questions as Brooks appears to avoid him.
Another woman has accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was 16-years-old, the fifth and most brutal allegation levelled against the Alabama Republican Senate Hopeful, the media reported.
After explosive reports Moore had sexually assaulted or had inappropriate sexual contact with teenage girls, however, there are calls for odd to make a write-in bid, The Hill reported.
Singapore: MRT train collides with stationary train, 23 injured
A photograph posted on the Straits Times website showed two trains stopped and in contact, but with no major damage apparent. Transit operator SMRT said 23 passengers and two staff suffered light to moderate injuries and have been taken to hospital.
"I believe the women who have come forward", said Heller in a statement. Brooks deflected again in a similar manner: "I believe that the Democrats will do great damage to our country".
Moore characterized those allegations as politically motivated, and quipped during his Tuesday night speech that he's the "only one that can unite Democrats and Republicans, because I seem to be opposed by both".
Several Republican hypocrites in the Senate are also fleeing, but they've added a pivot to Bill Clinton for spice. "Roy Moore should do what is best for the conservatives of Alabama and step aside".
- Woman collapses after found guilty in botched murder
- 'Irrational Exuberance' May Rule the Roost in Stock Markets
- Festival Disney se tiendra à Tunis prochainement
- Arms dealer supplied guns and bullets for three murders
- Mukul Roy meets gov, apprises him of Biswa Bangla issue
- Le message de Nicolas Sarkozy qui l'a fait craquer — Carla Bruni
- Pourquoi GE va supprimer des milliers d'emplois dans le monde — Industrie
- Le musée des merveilles : une fable en apesanteur
- Kyrie Irving (facial fracture) will travel with team, could play vs. Nets
- KU freshman Billy Preston will miss game vs