Similar element resistance is coming to other devices as well, and the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is an upgraded version of their popular keyboard that now has an IP54 water and dust resistance rating. Taking it one step further, Razer has now introduced the feature to its mechanical range with its BlackWidow Ultimate redesigned to include IP54.
KitGuru Says: I will admit to have lost a keyboard due to clumsiness of spilling something, and while I'm infinitely more careful given that my livelihood depends on it, these boards would have saved me a lot of hassle.
The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate also utilizes green LED individually backlit Razer Mechanical Green Switches with a rated lifespan of up to 80 million keystrokes. You're limited to green lighting, but you can still create lighting effects like ripples and waves. The keyboard is programmable with support for on-the-fly macro recording and Razer fits the BlackWidow Ultimate with 1000Hz ultrapolling.
The Case for and Against General Motors Company (GM)
The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website . Ward now forecasts that the auto manufacturer will earn $1.85 per share for the year, up from their prior estimate of $1.70.
Oh the joy for we keyboard warriors! Razer is arguably the most recognizable brand of the bunch, though, and the inclusion of water resistance in its flagship keyboard is bound to make the feature more commonplace.
What do you think of the latest mechanical gaming keyboard from Razer?
- Karen Murray Buys 62500 Shares of Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG) Stock
- Minister Lynne Brown 'captured' by the Guptas, #EskomInquiry hears
- Zendaya To Star In Reese Witherspoon-Produced Film 'A White Lie'
- Alliancebernstein LP Adjusts Its Investment in Alliant Energy Corp (LNT) Last Quarter
- U.S. inflation expectations edge up: New York Fed survey
- Children Of Any Age Can Hunt In Wisconsin
- Karl Lagerfeld sparks outrage with Holocaust comments
- Penserra Capital Management LLC Buys 2178 Shares of Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC)
- CPSC warns customers to not use LayZ hoverboards after second house fire
- Itau Unibanco Holding Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for ITUB