For Honor isn't dead. Players who try the game during the free weekend can carry over their progress and continue to play uninterrupted. Plus, from November 16-27, Rainbow Six: Siege will be available for 60% off digitally across the board, though shopping around on Black Friday would probably net you an even better deal.
The expansion includes a brand new map located in an observation tower in Seoul, South Korea.
The latest content from Year 2 Season 4, Operation White Noise, will deploy on the Technical Test Server (PC) on November 20, 2017.
Amazon offers early discounts for Alexa users
The technology converts the price of any item a customer wants to buy into the working hours it will take to earn that much. The new feature, called CurrenSee, is the latest personal finance capability in a series of skills offered by Ally Bank.
Personally, I'm excited for this event, if only for the opportunity to hustle the online matchmaking for some easy XP.
Siege will offer up a free-to-play weekend this very weekend, between 16-20 November. Sound off in the comments. Three new operators are also being added, including two members of South Korea's 707th Special Mission Battalion, and a new Operator from Poland's GROM.
Additional details for Operation White Noise will be unveiled during the Pro League Finals on November 19, 2017. Just head over to the game's official Twitch channel.
- OnePlus 5T Price Will Make Samsung & Apple Look Bad
- North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- JMP Securities Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
- Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia wins Miss International 2017
- Diego Maradona est triste pour l'Italie
- The South Carolina health department marks the first flu death this season
- Unum Group (UNM) Getting Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Milton Santa Claus Parade celebrates 150 years of Christmas Sunday
- Il a dérobé 177 euros de cartes Pokémon — Pau
- Democrats Pick Up Seat in Oklahoma Senate