For Honor isn't dead. Players who try the game during the free weekend can carry over their progress and continue to play uninterrupted. Plus, from November 16-27, Rainbow Six: Siege will be available for 60% off digitally across the board, though shopping around on Black Friday would probably net you an even better deal.
The expansion includes a brand new map located in an observation tower in Seoul, South Korea.
The latest content from Year 2 Season 4, Operation White Noise, will deploy on the Technical Test Server (PC) on November 20, 2017.
Dubai Airshow 2017: Boeing forecasts $730bn Middle East aviation market
According to Boeing, the long term demand for widebody aircraft was reinforced by Emirates' commitment for 40 787-10 aircraft. Across the globe, Boeing has forecasted long term demand at 41,030 aircraft, which is valued at $6.1 trillion.
Personally, I'm excited for this event, if only for the opportunity to hustle the online matchmaking for some easy XP.
Siege will offer up a free-to-play weekend this very weekend, between 16-20 November. Sound off in the comments. Three new operators are also being added, including two members of South Korea's 707th Special Mission Battalion, and a new Operator from Poland's GROM.
Additional details for Operation White Noise will be unveiled during the Pro League Finals on November 19, 2017. Just head over to the game's official Twitch channel.
- Diego Maradona est triste pour l'Italie
- Democrats Pick Up Seat in Oklahoma Senate
- OnePlus 5T Price Will Make Samsung & Apple Look Bad
- The Rathbone Brothers plc Has $31273000 Stake in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Nokia to commence production of 5-G ready base stations near Chennai
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Earns "Hold" Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Killers, Chainsmokers, Kendrick Lamar top 2018 Hangout lineup
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled
- Il a dérobé 177 euros de cartes Pokémon — Pau
- Callon Petroleum (CPE) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.11