"Kickstarter is for projects, Drip is for people", says Kickstarter regarding the difference between its two brands. "We believe creator independence means not being locked into a platform by design".
The tool will apparently be opened up to other creators early next year. Support is on an ongoing, month-to-month basis. Like Kickstarter, Drip has been built to support artists and creators across the full spectrum of disciplines supported on Kickstarter: Art, Comics, Crafts, Dance, Design, Fashion, Film & Video, Food, Games, Illustration, Journalism, Music, Photography, Podcasts & Radio, Publishing, Technology, and Theatre. Creators on Drip will have seamless access to Kickstarter's global community of 14 million users who will be able to use Drip with their Kickstarter account.
Drip is now an invite-only platform, and there's no word yet on when it will be opened up to the general public without invites. Drip is open to subscribers from today. Drip builds on what we've learned over 8+ years with Kickstarter, but instead puts creators - not projects - at the centre of the conversation.
Tunnel percé du RER A: la SNCF annonce "une surveillance renforcée et à la hauteur des enjeux"
Cette dernière note également " une grande réactivité de l'ensemble des acteurs pour réaliser la réparation dans les meilleures conditions ".
A unique selling point of Drip is its founding memberships.
"The work and relationships that creators build online should belong to them".
Drip has operated more or less in the same manner since the acquisition but that's now changing. "They shouldn't feel stuck to a platform because those things aren't easy to move", reads a Kickstarter blog post explaining how Drip champions creator freedom. Creators will actually be able to export data from Drip, and the company will "even help creators securely transfer subscription and payments information to other subscription platforms".
- Institutional Holdings and Trade Data for Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)
- NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) To Report Earnings
- Shastri slams Dhoni critics, says look back at your own career first
- Floods near Greek capital leave 2 dead; roads, homes flooded
- Mazda6 Gets New Turbo 2.5-Liter Engine
- Analysts See $0.25 EPS for Copart, Inc. (CPRT)
- US Scientists Perform Gene Editing Therapy in First Clinical Trial on Patient
- Agf Investments Inc. Adjusts Its Ownership in Gildan Activewear (GIL) Last Quarter
- Disparition inquiétante : une adolescente recherchée dans le Calvados
- Hyperloop-related Arrivo to build 200mph transportation system in Denver